Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    My Nissan Maxima seats were 10 times more comfortable.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    I find the seats in my Euro are super comfortable,as they are big and wide......

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    You will find a Verdict here on the seats - http://www.carverdict.com.au/honda/accord-euro-sedan

If it is only your right hip that is becomming sore from the seat, perhaps you are not seated in correctly? Are you sure you are sitting in the middle of the seat? I find that because I am right side dominant, my left side will tend to slouch a lot more if I am not concious of it, tending to force me toward the left side of the seat.

It might sound bogus, but perhaps you have a muscle imballance causing you problems?
    1997 Prelude VTi-R

Member Array
    Car:
    Polo GTi
    Quote Originally Posted by natnat View Post
    I drove 12 hours via Hume Hwy Syd to Melb i got back ache for a day in Melb, but that's because i slept on my side on the driver seat for 1 hour during the trip!

Then on return, I drove 14 hours from Melb to Sydney and just had some tiredness and the next day i was back at doing gardening / mowing the lawn and doing all the usual weekend chores.

Try doing this on a DC5R Recaro seat and you'll appreciate the CU2 seat
    Hahaha I could imagine what exactly you're talking about...but I must admit DC5R recaros are really nice to cruise around in...but I haven't tried doing long distances in them before, furthest was Brisbane to the Gold Coast :P...I personally find them surprisingly alright to take a nap in

Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    You think the base model CU2 seat is uncomfy? Try the C Class seat!!! Bloody heck!!! I missed my CU2 seat
    Haha that goes with my brother's 3 series, especially the back seats. Driver seat was a little narrower than I expected but I managed to adapt to it, on the otherhand, my dad not so much haha. Sure these Mid-sized German luxuries look comfy and awesome, but heck they're not as near as nice to sit in compared to most Japanese cars...including the CU2 of course :P. I'm a pretty big guy myself, 180cm and I haven't had a problem with my seat either so I'm not exactly sure what problem you're having bramtram .

Quote Originally Posted by buddah51au View Post
    You will find a Verdict here on the seats - http://www.carverdict.com.au/honda/accord-euro-sedan
    Cheers for the website man! Been looking at a 2010 Honda Jazz VTI-S as a daily driver to work !

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Yes, maybe it's my ass that is to blame I shall go and trade it in LMAO

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux
    Find them very comfortable. Do a fair bit of long distance (2.5 hours plus) driving and not just on the motorways. Nice and supportive. Must admit it took a while to get the seat adjusted just right (and the memory function works just fine and dandy) but can get out of the car afterwards and feel good.

Better than a Holden seat anyday!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by NSHonda View Post
    Find them very comfortable. Do a fair bit of long distance (2.5 hours plus) driving and not just on the motorways. Nice and supportive. Must admit it took a while to get the seat adjusted just right (and the memory function works just fine and dandy) but can get out of the car afterwards and feel good.

Better than a Holden seat anyday!!
    You have LUX model leather seats, which are different to the base model, which I have. So can't compare.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux
    Yes, but basic seat design would be same I think. Can take or leave leather. Lux probably has a few more adjustments available. Does the base have the lumbar adjustment?. I found the Civic seats also very comfortable (base cloth).

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    yes, the base model front seats have fewer adjustments then lux model. and yes, the lumber support is also included in the base model. the issue is not the back of the seat, but rather the side wall of the seat itself, which are way too firm to be comfortable.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux
    OK
    Can't say I have noticed that. There may very well be a difference in this area from the cloth to the leather.
    I do notice on the twisty bits that I tend to slid around the seat a bit, but put that down to the leather, hence the earlier comment re take or leave it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by NSHonda View Post
    OK
    Can't say I have noticed that. There may very well be a difference in this area from the cloth to the leather.
    I do notice on the twisty bits that I tend to slid around the seat a bit, but put that down to the leather, hence the earlier comment re take or leave it.
    Well, certainly the cloth trimmed seats hold you in better than leather ones because the friction between your clothing and the trim is higher, and that was one of the reasons I went for the base model.