Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro cu2

After Market GPS and Entertainment Unit

Hi All,

Did anyone ever install this after market GPS unit + in car entertainment unit?

Would you recommend this unit?

Thank you.

Regards,
    Tony

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Thats for a CU2, and form the pic's it's Chinese made, not that it's a problem but I have doubts the GPS will actually work, since on ebay the map for gps is for a city in China...
    and for where the screen is in CU2... can you actually reach that touch screen?

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    At the bottom of the page it says they offer Australia GPS region maps for free. Although you make a good point that its not in a very good position for a tough screen being that far back. I have heard a lot of people use these without any issues on forums. Although personally I would get a 2DIN fascia kit and get a brand name gps/video unit off ebay.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro cu2
    I agree that it is quite far back. Would it work with existing navigation button on the existing radio? 2din wouldn't be so good as cu2 don't have 2din available. Only can have single din. In addition, I think the screen on that position is the best location for both gps n movie. The only worry is the quality and compatibility plus will it give problem to exisiting head unit and air cond. And finally doesn anyone ever open cu2 dashboard to install this unit?

I want to install this as well, but i can't find any technician install it for me.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro cu2
    I would think any car audio shop can do it. I can do it too as long as we can open the dashboard hahaha

Dont buy anything Chinese, my 2 cents. I bought aftermarket headlights that were chinese made and the plastic is already starting to melt. I dont use HID's just normal bulbs. Never buying chinese ever again.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, GD3
    I remember a member had bought these:
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...=1#post2723645

Not sure how they went as I can't recall anything else said about them. Seems like it works?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro cu2
    Thank you for the link chunsa

I sent escape27 a PM already. Let's see how he goes

Anyone want to buy it together?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    accord euro
    I am interested in GPS+reversing camera, but worried about quality, and who can install for me.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux
    Hi Guys,

the gps unit is good so far.

all buttons on the wheel is working when I using original audio (radio, cd player). and you can not use track button only when using music or dvd player in gps unit.

the quality is not good as it made in china. and i can see climate control/volume screen during the gps working or playing dvd player once you changing it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro cu2
    Hi escape27, thank you for your info. How do you type the address or make selection on gps? Is it by touch screen only or you can use the navigation button(select, push, enter button/knob) as well?

When you say quality is not good, do you mind explaining on which part of the quality? Workmanship? Or there are bugs in the software? Or not reliable?
    Last edited by tonymulia; 30-12-2010 at 08:34 PM.