Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro cu2
    Weekend would be nice. If you don't mind, could you PM me your mobile number please? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by tonymulia View Post
    Weekend would be nice. If you don't mind, could you PM me your mobile number please? Thank you.
    Hi Tony, did u end up installing the gps and entertainment units to ur honda accord euro?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro cu2
    Hey NewHonda, Ryan shown me his GPS already.
    In terms of functionality, I think it is good. In terms of some software glitch, I think still acceptable. However in terms of the finishing product/physical looks, it is not acceptable as the quality of the material (plastic) is not so good as it doesn't fit as per our original monitor. The plastic frame on the dashboard slightly bent. Thanks to Ryan for showing me that one (I didnt know until he told me). I am not sure if it will happen on all of the product or he is just unlucky hehehe.

Because of that drawback, I decided not to buy it.

[QUOTE=tonymulia;2932318]Hey NewHonda, Ryan shown me his GPS already.
    In terms of functionality, I think it is good. In terms of some software glitch, I think still acceptable. However in terms of the finishing product/physical looks, it is not acceptable as the quality of the material (plastic) is not so good as it doesn't fit as per our original monitor. The plastic frame on the dashboard slightly bent. Thanks to Ryan for showing me that one (I didnt know until he told me). I am not sure if it will happen on all of the product or he is just unlucky hehehe.

hey tony I found a website which sells aftermarket navigation. I think this one would be better than what you saw in Ryans car .www.navion.net.au. there Address: Unit 36, 55-59 Norman Street Peakhurst
    Ph: 1300 936 288 / 1300 WE NAV
    As i am not living in NSW i didnt see the unit , however I have contacted the dealer and he quoted me a price of 2,200 AUD. If you come across similar unit please do tell me

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro cu2
    Hi fmunir, sorry for the late reply. I Couldn't open the link. If I were you, I wouldn't install the GPS system for that price. I would rather save the money for buying next model with built in navigation system

Hi Tony did escape (Ryan) talk to you about where did he purchase the unit . Did he purchase it from www.suzility.com. I am asking because I bought the unit from them and they didn't deliver it to me its been a month now. Do you have Ryan's No. I wanna ask him how long did it took him to get the unit delivered. Please answer !!!