Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    s2k, bb6
    Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    From that description alone I know the car (as only about 10 MCB + tan interiors exist in AU), and the forum user in question... I just can't remember his user name. Was from Victoria.
    yeah....from melbourne westside? i think i might konw the person too .... hmmm....i wonder if this person still has there car or not......hmmmm
    僕の名前はTony です。

I need a new car....lol

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 s2000
    don't bother pm'ing. just put it up so at least everyone knows... defamation? ACA etc do it all the time if companies they are ripping people off...

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k, bb6
    Quote Originally Posted by ncmx5 View Post
    don't bother pm'ing. just put it up so at least everyone knows... defamation? ACA etc do it all the time if companies they are ripping people off...
    agreed
    僕の名前はTony です。

I need a new car....lol

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.

Member Array
    Car:
    integra ls
    **** yeah.

well done mate.

yes you got shafted, but you did an awesome job of sorting that shit out.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S2000
    Are you going to let us know what dealer it was?
    I used to work for a Melbourne dealership and know some of
    These sharks

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    The easiest way to tamper with an S2000 odometer reading is to swap the cluster for one from a car with lower mileage.

You did good, but you would do better by informing the new dealer of the situation. Otherwise some sucker is just going to go through what you went through.
    Last edited by AusS2000; 16-01-2011 at 03:38 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Dude thats krunked.

Makes me skeptical of looking for one now.

Member Array
    Car:
    ex s2000
    Great to know you got out alright.Dont be dishearten and deter by it . just take as an one off experience....smile.
    I still think its a great looking car, fairly easy car to upkeep and to drive with the hood down and all the worries are gone.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S2000
    i just sold my wifes BB6 vtiR Prelude.

if you want to be bored to death buy one (prelude), otherwise if you want to enjoy driving... keep on your s2000 quest. the right one will be out there for you.

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by garett View Post
    i just sold my wifes BB6 vtiR Prelude.

if you want to be bored to death buy one (prelude), otherwise if you want to enjoy driving... keep on your s2000 quest. the right one will be out there for you.
    Are they really that slow :/ or just loose a heap of power coz they weigh over a Ton?

Member Array
    Car:
    MY01' S2000
    i currently work within the motorcycle industry and regardless of what they say, is that all cars/motorcycles are provided with a 30day statuary warrenty for things like this and other warrenty items. I think that the sales person was in on it hence the reason y he kept shrugging you off. I would make effort to get in contact with his manager and if still arent satisfied, contact the companies franchisee and make a formal compaint on how the situation was handled and if you threaten with legal action you might be able to settle outside of court for your time and anguish.

Goodluck with it all and hope to see you in a s2k soon

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by blastnpast View Post
    Are they really that slow :/ or just loose a heap of power coz they weigh over a Ton?
    just aren't a sports car, a very reliable cruiser but thats about it. served my wife very well for 3 or so years.
    not even comparable with the s2000, but i guess its what you are looking for in a car which will make the difference.

i had a b16 EG once upon a time and it would have been faster id say