Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by blastnpast View Post
    Could be coz of the 50,000 but highly doubt it garenteed it's the weight factor I drive an EK bro
    Yeah, I've driven EKs with BC N+ which are stiffer than Flex, and it feels fine. The Euro is a heavy car, so it is most probably what is causing the difference (heavier car has stiffer springs).
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by iLlusion10 View Post
    Is the difference to handling substantial switching to buddyclub N+s, I've got a whiteline swaybar which makes huge amounts of difference but not sure whether its worth upgrading to coilovers as well.

EDIT: Or is it worth just doing springs + shocks??
    On the street, I'd go with good springs and shocks. Good combination of comfort and handling is still at the same level as coilovers. When you go on track and you push the car really really hard, then you can consider coilovers.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    On the street, I'd go with good springs and shocks. Good combination of comfort and handling is still at the same level as coilovers. When you go on track and you push the car really really hard, then you can consider coilovers.
    Yeah probably why I'm leaning towards that combination atm
    Comment, rate my beats!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deewhy88

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Limited Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    What's the rough cost of eibach springs + bilstein shocks? I heard their pretty good.

Is it significantly cheaper than getting Buddyclub N+'s from healtoeauto which is ~$1.3k

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by iLlusion10 View Post
    What's the rough cost of eibach springs + bilstein shocks? I heard their pretty good.

Is it significantly cheaper than getting Buddyclub N+'s from healtoeauto which is ~$1.3k
    They are.I have this combo.Got mine 4.5 yrs.agoThey'll cost you approx.$1400+fitting

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Limited Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1234 View Post
    They are.I have this combo.Got mine 4.5 yrs.agoThey'll cost you approx.$1400+fitting
    Whered you pick them up from? How much without fitting

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    For that price I'd buy coil overs.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by white_ep3_civic View Post
    For that price I'd buy coil overs.
    Not many coilovers that give you the both the comfort and great street handling at that price. Maybe only a gray-imported Tein SS (if they are still around the $1300) mark. You're stuffed if you need warranty though as shipping them back overseas is costly.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    IMO coilovers do not suit the Euro.After all it's a semi sport/mid luxury car.The setup i have enhances the ride/handling of the Euro.On an typical road the average person wouldn't even know that my car has had a suspension upgrade and been lowered.Not untill you start pushing it hard round twisty bits of road.Why is it that manufacturers of prestige and performance cars nearly always go for Bilstein shocks?Even Jap manufacturers go for Bilstein when they offer an enhanced version of a certain model eg.Mazda RX 8,Subaru Liberty.All i can say is spend the extra it's worth it.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Fair enough. I haven't felt how the spring an shocks feel. I have Tein SS.

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Correct me if im wrong but the Tein ss are a lower grade then the tein type flex... Different spring rate also possibly softer etc u ever tried the type flex combo mate?

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    All I've had In my car are Tein SS and Buddyclub N+ the Tein SS are a very soft coilover but still have give the car great handling.