Page 1 of 115 12341151101 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8 VTi Coupe

*** Official - What Did You Do To Your EG Civic Today? ***

Hey guys,

A couple of the guys in the "What did you do to your EK today" thread seem to be getting a little antsy that I've been posting on their thread, so here goes...

The name says it all... Post pics and info on the latest stuff you've done to your EG Civic here... I'll get the ball rolling -

Last night I put some JDM stickers on both of my front quarter panels due to hail damage from 2 months ago. Weighed up the option of replacement panels and the cost of getting them painted and considering the car was written off its just not worth it. I think these cover up / distract from the dents nicely...

So... what has everyone else been doing to their EG's? Lol...
    57U-00

Silver EJ8 Civic VTi Coupe - Still low - still slow!

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    omg. looks better with dents haha.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    You shoulda stickerbombed the entier quarter panel

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8 VTi Coupe
    lol... i know but its just my daily... i hate dents more than anything in the world... I was going to do a sticker wrap but i got a wedding to save up for atm and i'd rather replace the panels... then again i'm throwing money at a car and its not going to increase the value... might get another car after i'm not saving up for anything... lol i love those ebay stickers, they're so retarded..
    57U-00

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    I suppose so, but yer, just IMO, they tend to look more tacky than dents.. unless of course theyre band-aid stickers

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8 VTi Coupe
    lol... totally agree that they look tacky, but when every single panel is dented with every dent being at least 2mm deep, and $4000+ worth of damage on a $3000 car, i can't complain really...
    57U-00

Member Array
    Car:
    Del Sol
    ***Official - You Did Something Wrong To Your EG Yesterday Night***

LOLOL

imo get ride of the sticker and the black anti-carpark-bump thing
    a clear white EG would look better (Y)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    delsol, 2x eg's
    ive been crazy busy with my eg i have removed the old engine prepped the b18 and done some panel work tomorrow i will finish the body work rub back the engine bay ready for paint and probably look at laying down a few coats in the engine bay aswell want to get this conversion done asap

ya know ya could bog/primer those dents up and respray it... easy as pie, painting would be the hardest unless you know what your doing. ill be putting up a DIY soon, dent repair and respray.
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Picked up some moulded carpet for my eg today

Was gonna install it but decided not to cause it was only about a thousand degrees in Sydney today...

Quote Originally Posted by Stoogey View Post
    Picked up some moulded carpet for my eg today

Was gonna install it but decided not to cause it was only about a thousand degrees in Sydney today...
    nice, i need new carpet myself. whered ya get it? how much?
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremydawg View Post
    nice, i need new carpet myself. whered ya get it? how much?
    Theres a place down here in Sydney called 'Siba Car Carpets' its where i got mine.

$185 for both front and rear pieces in the plush cut pile. Loop pile stuff is abit cheaper but also feels like crap.

I see your in qld, look up knox auto carpets. They are melbourne based but ship aus-wide.