Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8 VTi Coupe
    considered the option but i'm useless with paint and body stuff, and I don't know anyone that has those awesome skills... I'd have to take it to a body shop and pay top dollar which would work out at about the same price as paintless dent removal which is still too expensive... due to the number of dents it'd need a whole surface respray...
    57U-00

Silver EJ8 Civic VTi Coupe - Still low - still slow!

Quote Originally Posted by 57U-00 View Post
    considered the option but i'm useless with paint and body stuff, and I don't know anyone that has those awesome skills... I'd have to take it to a body shop and pay top dollar which would work out at about the same price as paintless dent removal which is still too expensive... due to the number of dents it'd need a whole surface respray...
    true. bogging is actually quite easy it only sounds difficult. you mix it according to instructions, apply it then when it hardens you sand it level. it is as easy as that. My first bog job i got the first mix wrong, aced the second and im usually not good with my hands. but i guess if you're not sure on painting dont do it... unless you wanna watch some youtube vids and diy's on resprays. its all quite easy if you have the right equipment. only thing is that it takes time
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Hand waxed my EK1, which hasn't been done in a very, very long time and it looks much better now . Also took out and steam cleaned the seats and boot mat lol.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DEL SOL
    today, i have a plan to buy a EG . lolz

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    Quote Originally Posted by 57U-00 View Post
    Hey guys, A couple of the guys in the "What did you do to your EK today" thread seem to be getting a little antsy that I've been posting on their thread, so here goes... The name says it all... Post pics and info on the latest stuff you've done to your EG Civic here...
    Hey good work on setting up the EG thread man! The admin guys at OzHonda are gettin a bit slack - I asked them to change the EK thread to EK/EG but never had a reply... oh well you got ur own thread now
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8 VTi Coupe
    lol... will still frequent both...

civic may be going... looking at a 95 CRX Del Sol atm... the thing is mint as!
    57U-00

Member Array
    Car:
    Del Sol
    i brought mine a hondata for future use (Y)

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by murdarah View Post
    Hand waxed my EK1, which hasn't been done in a very, very long time and it looks much better now . Also took out and steam cleaned the seats and boot mat lol.
    Um...

Last time I researched it an EK1 was not an EG :/

NOOB** there is an ek thread out there lol

i stripped 2 of the threads for the wheels on my eg, tried to paint my rims only to get pimped by rain, almost ran into a grandma on my l's, and all around had a faggot day, go figure.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    if someone can enforce 'must have pic when posting' rule, this thread would be much more interesting.

i installed window visors today hehehe.

*google pic, i didnt take pics
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Quote Originally Posted by KillerTofu View Post
    i stripped 2 of the threads for the wheels on my eg, tried to paint my rims only to get pimped by rain, almost ran into a grandma on my l's, and all around had a faggot day, go figure.
    lol, make sure you primer your wheels before you paint them!
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8 VTi Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremydawg View Post
    true. bogging is actually quite easy it only sounds difficult. you mix it according to instructions, apply it then when it hardens you sand it level. it is as easy as that. My first bog job i got the first mix wrong, aced the second and im usually not good with my hands. but i guess if you're not sure on painting dont do it... unless you wanna watch some youtube vids and diy's on resprays. its all quite easy if you have the right equipment. only thing is that it takes time
    yeah? how good are ya at it?! lol i got alot of dents that need bogging and respraying... any pics of ur handywork? without turning this into boost losing (boost cruising) what sort of monetary costs are we talking... paint is paint - fair enough... but u sound like u got the equipment... if u feel confident and wanna make some cash u could always do mine lol... (i don't have equipment or patience)
    57U-00