Newcomer Array
    Car:
    cl9 euro

Question 06 head unit in a 04 lux...will it work?

wanting sat nav, willa 06 head unit go with a 04 lux?

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Lux
    i see no problems with it fitting, but if you dont have the dual climate control already then you are going to need to do some rewiring as the sat nav units are designed for dual climate control and you will also need a few other things to make everything work, only thing that comes to mind atm is the screen that resides above the two middle vents

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    cl9 euro
    sweet, Cheers for that ! that's what i was thinking, is it worth doing yourself or just paying the extra and get a sparky to do it???

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Lux
    i reckon i would do it myself since i like to DIY seems like a pretty straight swap... and if that doesnt go down well you can always call a sparky afterwards hahaha

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 EuroLuxNav
    Yowza, is it for the touch screen controls for audio and climate control or for satnav? If for satnav steer clear as the satnav is pretty crap - a $200 tom tom would be much better...and you need to have that stupid DVD player which does nothing but hold the satnav disk. You would also have to mount the satnav aerial. Even the touchscreen controls are a bit of a fiddle. I got suckered in by the Nav and swish looking touch screen and if I had my time again I wouldn't bother with it. Sorry for the negative point of view!

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    I wanna bump this topic mainly cause i seen Stawberry (EURO ) owner selling his Euro with Sat/NAV upgrade.
    Is it even hard to do ??!?!

here is the ad. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...y-with-sat-nav

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop_gee View Post
    I wanna bump this topic mainly cause i seen Stawberry (EURO ) owner selling his Euro with Sat/NAV upgrade.
    Is it even hard to do ??!?!

here is the ad. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...y-with-sat-nav
    I've taken mine off to do some repairs to The cd changer, only took 30 minutes.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    so guys.. any ideas where to get this nav unit except for searching wreckers?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by ryaan View Post
    so guys.. any ideas where to get this nav unit except for searching wreckers?
    EBay.

You knOw I wonder if the USDM unit would work...
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    hmm been looking at the tsx dash, their dash looks like it has a different design to ours...

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Tax dash is different. We use their accord dash.

Try UK accord headunits they drive on the same side of the road soothe climate control will be the same

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    hmm so after searching, i believe we can source jdm, uk, and usdm accord units for our euro nav unit, will the nav feature still work once we bring it over?