Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Worth waiting for a type r? or just go for a vtir?

Hey, i get my p's in 2 months from now and iv been looking for type r's but havent found any in my price range im spending 13k max and maybe 14k, do you guys think its worth waiting till my p's and wait and see if any type r's come? like have you guys seen any pop up for that price in the past and stuff? or should i just go for a vti-r and buy one now? what do you guys think?

vti-r's go hard and aren't too far behind type r's imo, you will have a lot of money to spend on mods if you go with a VTI-R plus sunroof and shit is cool!

also CAN YOU STOP MAKING SO MANY THREADS WITH BASICALLY THE SAME TOPIC?!?!?!?!?! or do you keep losing your thread in the emense number of threads in the integra section

don't rush into buying your car, i did that because i was a bit too eager but it didn't turn out too bad, I was just lucky.
    NHB DC2R

yeh sorry keeo losing my threads lol, do you know what the time is 0-100 for the vtir? and does the vtec kick in just like a type r or is the type r's vtec slot mor powerful and stuff.

Member Array
    Car:
    K24 FD2
    vtir is a pos compared to a type r.

close thread.

Member Array
    Car:
    Understand
    there are thousands of thread about this. please search.

also. where are you? cause theres lots of dc2r in melb going for 14ish

~King Of Spam~

im in Sydeny, NSW

Member Array
    Car:
    Understand
    you cant even drive now.

i just dont see why you cant spend a month or 2 carless after you get your Ps?

~King Of Spam~

Quote Originally Posted by chauster View Post
    you cant even drive now.

i just dont see why you cant spend a month or 2 carless after you get your Ps?
    he going to lose his license anyway.
    HE's talking about 0-100 timjes.
    Obviously wants a fast car for the street, another soon to be Type R hoon sigh

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    go get a commo if u want to be a street light warrior dude. 14k will leave u plenty of cash to get some sweet chromies too

Member Array
    Car:
    Nonda Tiburon
    if you got the 14k like you say you do.. get the type R

Member Array
    Car:
    ah huhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by levi R View Post
    go get a commo if u want to be a street light warrior dude. 14k will leave u plenty of cash to get some sweet chromies too
    This, cause it looks like you will end losing your license anyway.

Member Array
    Car:
    Yellow EG =D
    be patient, never rush into buying a car, even if u find one for 13k u dont know whats wrong with it and could end up in a sticky situation.

i say wait it out, everyone on this forum are acting like they were the safest drivers when they got their license....you only learn from experience

saying that, drive safely....

p.s. who buys a buys a honda for low range revs anyway?
    WINTON PB - 1:48.9
    EG5 1.6L SOHC