Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    how long have you owned your type r for mwaku?? just asking

Member Array
    Car:
    Understand
    Quote Originally Posted by WATAJK View Post
    And to you my friend.
    A person who asks about 0-100 times IMO is seeking a fast P Plate legal car.
    That is just asking for trouble tbh.
    I really can't be f*cked with anymore idiot drivers on the road especially when there Honda's considering we don't get targetted by the popo as much...
    I give the kid 2 months to keep his license once he gets it.
    Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by *vtec-screamer View Post
    type r's are nice but please don't think it's a super fast car, and those who think type r's are so much faster than a vtir teg are dreaming! they pull about 4-5 car lengths max and the dc2 will still keep up. don't think your dc2r's are king, so typical of a dc2r owner lol.
    cause hondas are the best for straight lines........

~King Of Spam~

Quote Originally Posted by MWAKU View Post
    ^ so typical of someone who hasn't owned one. thinks he knows everything and can make assumptions........

you'd think that people would understand by now by, no matter how many car lengths... its faster. seriously have u seen a vtir on the track, compared to a stock dc2r stock times? so please shut up you don't know shit. this faster that faster, the dc2r isn't even made for straight line. the dc2r will eat a stock vtir stock vs stock around a track any day, if both drivers are equally skilled

so please, if u haven't owned a type R, don't put ur 2c in, you don't know shit. at the end of the day dc2r > dc2 vtir. no matter what way u think about it. no matter how big or how small the margin is.

and the dc2r is the ****ing king LOL

and its been said before, if u have 14k, go get a type R. get what u want and dont look back, forget what these guys say.. looking back now i would have been spewing if i settled for a vtir. i dont even want to sell mine anymore. its not like u have 14k and u will never earn anymore money, get a job or do what uve been doing to get that 14k, and u will be able to cover insurance. just put it in ur parents name, ill tell you now im paying less then 1.5k for full comp
    Worst advice ever for someone who's young and just got their Ps.

My advice is buy a $5000 EG or Pulsar SSS. Chuck the rest of the $9000 in an online interest earning account. Drive for 1-2 years till OP has better driving experience and then think about getting a Type R. Who df wants to pay anywhere close to 1.5K for insurance a year anyway, especially for a 18yr old Uni student/part time work.

If the OP is filthy rich that has funding from rich parents then please disregard the above statement...

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAKU View Post
    ^ so typical of someone who hasn't owned one. thinks he knows everything and can make assumptions........

you'd think that people would understand by now by, no matter how many car lengths... its faster. seriously have u seen a vtir on the track, compared to a stock dc2r stock times? so please shut up you don't know shit. this faster that faster, the dc2r isn't even made for straight line. the dc2r will eat a stock vtir stock vs stock around a track any day, if both drivers are equally skilled

so please, if u haven't owned a type R, don't put ur 2c in, you don't know shit. at the end of the day dc2r > dc2 vtir. no matter what way u think about it. no matter how big or how small the margin is.
    dont murder the newcomer lol
    naturally i finished my set.

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    this thread has gone to shit. OP, your opinion is your opinion, start thinking for yourself and do some research

closed
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316