Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    who buys hondas for 1-100 times. fixed

Quote Originally Posted by KC. View Post
    vti-r's go hard and aren't too far behind type r's imo, you will have a lot of money to spend on mods if you go with a VTI-R plus sunroof and shit is cool!
    you obviously know nothing. there are type Rs that have sunroof too. and the vtir is WAY behind the type R. the type R is a world of difference compared to the vtir. OP just buy mine lol i knw u msged me but yeh
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra
    ^^Lolz leviR.

14k will get you a mad commo, then all you need are some 19 inch chromies at the front and stockies at the back!

In all seriousness, if you have 14k you might as well get a type R, but don't rush into buying, take your time and find the best deal in your range.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAKU View Post
    you obviously know nothing. there are type Rs that have sunroof too. and the vtir is WAY behind the type R. the type R is a world of difference compared to the vtir. OP just buy mine lol i knw u msged me but yeh
    True,

but with decent money on quality parts like i/h/e will leave dc2rs for dead. I have a vtir, would love a dc2r.

problem with vtir is that it will cost more in the long run, preformance parts, suspension, interior just to make it look like an itr, and all other small bits. All becauase the stock items are granny spec.

to OP go for dc2r, budget is perfect, wait around till you get your p's.
    無限 The Form is in the Function 無限
    teamGROUNDzero

lol decent money on quality parts on a vtir. if u have the decent money just get a type R to start off with. no matter how much u poor into a vtir it will never be a type R. it will never drive like a type R. people have to own a type R to understand that its not something u can replicate with parts.
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

OP just got his Ps, so I suggest getting a crappy N14 Nissan Pulsar and stack that before getting a Type R! lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by NightKids View Post
    OP just got his Ps, so I suggest getting a crappy N14 Nissan Pulsar and stack that before getting a Type R! lol
    No!

If I were OP, I'd honestly buy a new Sportivo Corrolla over a ITR. These days, you want reliability + preformance. ITR, VTiR dont have them anymore. They're getting old.
    teamGROUNDzero

Member Array
    Car:
    96 CD5
    Quote Originally Posted by DC2-PWR View Post
    No!

If I were OP, I'd honestly buy a new Sportivo Corrolla over a ITR. These days, you want reliability + preformance. ITR, VTiR dont have them anymore. They're getting old.
    This is a great post.

Simply because a DC2R and a New Sportivo are totally in the same price range.
    OzAccord <-- Being rebuilt, but come say hi

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by tmy View Post
    This is a great post.

Simply because a DC2R and a New Sportivo are totally in the same price range.
    oh yeah forgot about that hahaha,

DC2R for the win
    teamGROUNDzero

Member Array
    Car:
    90 EF8 siR
    dude just get an eg breeze for 3k, save your money til you're 21, then buy a r33 gtr v spec

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Wait as long as you need to and get a good car. ITR is a great option and would be a sweet first car, just be super careful...

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Quote Originally Posted by MRK20CRX View Post
    dude just get an eg breeze for 3k, save your money til you're 21, then buy a r33 gtr v spec
    Yeah. You say you want a Type-R as your first car but damn you're gonna get bored of it quick. I went through 7 cars in my first 3 years of driving to understand and realise what kind of cars I enjoyed.

Be realistic and get something cheap and reliable, cos chances are being a newbie driver you're gonna scratch it and or smash it so might as well funk up an old car. A couple years down the track when you're off your p's get anything you want, and chances are you won't want a DC2R anymore.
    i live my life full boost, one gear at a time.