Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 30
  1. #13
    Member Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    melb west/sth east
    hondas r a target for cops. even stock and u drive normal they still pull u over. coz they know that every **** does engine conversions.
    if u have girls in da car with u, then u prb get let off easier. if u are by urself or u have a cockfest in ur honda like most ****s do. GL, cops will rape u all out.

  2. #14
    wait for a lady man cop, you will get pumped either way, doesnt matter if ur a girl or not in the car

  3. #15
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Car:
    EM1 -> DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by r3ckless View Post
    As long as your car isnt insanely loud or low.. Your not gonna get bothered.
    THIS imo.. I haven't been pulled over much in my Ps. But when RBT comes... they do ask questions and check. Drove past like RBT station and they let me through lol.

    And I disagree with the P plate drivers are the worst... but I do see some hoons around especially on Red Ps, not so much on green Ps.
    Last edited by RtN; 10-02-2011 at 04:37 PM.

  4. #16
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Car:
    S2000
    Just depends how you drive and if your car is too showy. I've driven all types of cars on my Ps and dont get pulled over or get waved into RBT Stations. Sometimes I wish i would get pulled over LOL
    Less is More

  5. #17
    Newcomer Array
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Western Suburbs
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Nailed it.
    But who's to say I'm not a p plater ?! Because I'm an admin I'm instantly older and had my license for years ?

    Point is ALL modifications are illegal unless engineered - I'll state some facts-
    P platers ARE the worst drivers full stop.
    P platers regardless of rules , still chuck on mods. Still drive like idiots.
    It takes years of driving to get experience , and accept the fact that driving fast on public roads is STUPID and DANGEROUS.

    To put this back on topic -

    The reason police target p platers - is because p platers are such easy targets. Nieve , gullible. Gaurenteed to score some $$$ off a p plater !
    enough said!

  6. #18
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Nailed it.
    But who's to say I'm not a p plater ?! Because I'm an admin I'm instantly older and had my license for years?
    I was going more with the join date of 2003.

  7. #19
    I was on a 4 way intersection.
    (cnr Williams rd & Whitehorse rd Blackburn North.) I miss Melbourne so much.
    First up at the lights on Williams Rd southbound.
    Police vehicle first up at the lights eastbound.
    The officers saw me reaching for my seatbelt, anyway they make a left turn, then a U turn, then directly behind me.
    Its obvious, as soon as we get to the other side of the road I pull over before they even turn their sirens on.
    Standard thing, breath test, then "Did you have your seatbelt on?"
    My reply was "I was reaching for it just when you guys saw me."
    The officer then proceeded to ask me how long I had my seat belt off and I replied that I had it off since Blackburn square. (thats a good kilometre or so btw.)
    "you know not wearing a seatbelt is a $2xx & 3 demerit points but because you've been honest then I'll let you off just occasion.

    Usual license check etc, etc.

    Point is, no matter what, we are all human, we all make mistakes. If we are polite courteous & honest towards each other, it just makes life easier. (I know I should take my own advice sometimes.)



    You get good days and you get bad days. If you get pulled over for whatever reason the outcome will always be for the better if not best when you're honest, polite & courteous.

  8. #20
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sydney Harbour Bridge
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Nailed it.
    But who's to say I'm not a p plater ?! Because I'm an admin I'm instantly older and had my license for years ?

    Point is ALL modifications are illegal unless engineered - I'll state some facts-
    P platers ARE the worst drivers full stop.
    P platers regardless of rules , still chuck on mods. Still drive like idiots.
    It takes years of driving to get experience , and accept the fact that driving fast on public roads is STUPID and DANGEROUS.

    To put this back on topic -

    The reason police target p platers - is because p platers are such easy targets. Nieve , gullible. Gaurenteed to score some $$$ off a p plater !
    SPOT ON!

    Just alone last yr there would always be P platers every single week heading to work/home NEVER SHOULDER CHECK BEFORE CHANGING LANES


    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    I was on a 4 way intersection.
    (cnr Williams rd & Whitehorse rd Blackburn North.) I miss Melbourne so much.
    First up at the lights on Williams Rd southbound.
    Police vehicle first up at the lights eastbound.
    The officers saw me reaching for my seatbelt, anyway they make a left turn, then a U turn, then directly behind me.
    Its obvious, as soon as we get to the other side of the road I pull over before they even turn their sirens on.
    Standard thing, breath test, then "Did you have your seatbelt on?"
    My reply was "I was reaching for it just when you guys saw me."
    The officer then proceeded to ask me how long I had my seat belt off and I replied that I had it off since Blackburn square. (thats a good kilometre or so btw.)
    "you know not wearing a seatbelt is a $2xx & 3 demerit points but because you've been honest then I'll let you off just occasion.

    Usual license check etc, etc.

    Point is, no matter what, we are all human, we all make mistakes. If we are polite courteous & honest towards each other, it just makes life easier. (I know I should take my own advice sometimes.)



    You get good days and you get bad days. If you get pulled over for whatever reason the outcome will always be for the better if not best when you're honest, polite & courteous.
    how did you manage not to have your seatbelt on?
    i know human error is one thing but doesn't it come natural just to click your seatbelt in before driving?
    Last edited by Crapdaz; 11-02-2011 at 12:51 PM.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

  9. #21
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Brissy.
    Car:
    MK6 Golf GTI
    i find just find being nice and such that your more than likely be let off...ive been pulled over 3 times...let me go everytime...and thats when i was living in Newcastle and the cops hve nothig better to do down there then to defect and to give ou fines
    Welcome Abourd

  10. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Crapdaz View Post




    how did you manage not to have your seatbelt on?
    i know human error is one thing but doesn't it come natural just to click your seatbelt in before driving?
    I'm in the process of replacing bad habits with good habits.


    hence the no smoking sign.

  11. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    I'm in the process of replacing bad habits with good habits.


    hence the no smoking sign.
    best of luck to ya mate. Atleast you have the maturity to admit there is a problem/s and you choose to change. Most people out there keep on with their bad habits whatever they are !

  12. #24
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Vaucluse NSW
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    cops defecting in NSW is a myth... no such thing.... cops serve the community and they catch real crims... not defecting cars they got better things to do then to setup a rbt station on parra road and pick up done up cars....

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3


Terms and Conditions
Ozhonda.com is in no way affiliated with the Honda motor company or Honda Australia in anyway whatsoever.