Member Array
    Car:
    MK6 Golf GTI
    Lol!!
    Welcome Abourd

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    fresh new red p platers are the worst. They drive asif they are formula one drivers, racing around in there excels, commonwhores etc god help if they get a decent car like
    dc2r or so, automatically will think they are the quickest on the road

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1
    Hello, yes I know what you guys mean.

I absolutely hate it when guys wanna race me since I'm a P plater!

At Blacktown I was driving normally having my gf next to me (like always hehe) and suddenly, a dc2 just comes and starts reving and taunting me.

Obviously id ignored him, but he just kept gunning it and showing off whilst i was driving .. normally?

I don't get it sometimes, what really goes in their mind. If I had showed off (which isn't my thing, im actually pretty shy about my car .. dont know why..) then obviously he had the right to continue.

But really, alot of Honda drivers around the Western Sydney area are real idiots.

Sometimes i'd even given them a nod of appriciation as i drive by, but I just get snobbed.

meh, sometimes it tells me if i should continue driving a different coloured Honda or not.
    "HONDA = Hold On Not Done Accelerating."

Member Array
    Car:
    ah huhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by jaces13 View Post
    Sometimes i'd even given them a nod of appriciation as i drive by, but I just get snobbed.
    lolssss

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla AE92
    Quote Originally Posted by honda_zivic View Post
    hondas r a target for cops. even stock and u drive normal they still pull u over. coz they know that every **** does engine conversions.
    if u have girls in da car with u, then u prb get let off easier. if u are by urself or u have a cockfest in ur honda like most ****s do. GL, cops will rape u all out.
    lol at the most uneducated reply, ever heard of vocabulary or punctuation? Damn, son! "coz they know that every **** does engine conversions." LOL

Member Array
    lol urself. another ozhon hero spell check.