Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalz_Em1 View Post
    I want fog lights merely for the look, and my engines mounts are cracked hence why im considering the upgrade. I do plan to run the car down the track but its my daily driver in the end. And if i was to go with the fog lights i wll spray the lip silver as there would be too much black at the front.

Im goin for that look
    Thumbs up. Good look to aspire to and if you have the money to spare then go for the foglights.

4-2-1 header will be fine for daily with occasional track.

Car looks great man

- definitely spray the front lip same colour as the car.

- Good set of bang for buck headers for b16 is the 5Zigen 4-2-1. good price and great quality with decent power gains. Stay well away from xforce, I bought them first :/ noob choice by me...

- If your mounts are warn, might as well get some upgraded mounts as replacement. Same happened to me and I replaced with Haspsort, get em from the states for reasonable price these days.

- Yes to fogs, i'm a fan of them. Would recommend the 'DEPO' brand version (if you can't find/afford OEM set) I had the DEPO kit on my car, great quality, glass lenses, not plastic like the cheaper knock off kits...

- I'm not much of a fan on tinted tail lights but up to you man.

keep it up man
    WINTON PB: 1:36.30
    WAKEFIELD PB: 1:07.59
    Supported by: Hybrid Racing + Hardrace Australia
    MSC Performance FTW

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalz_Em1 View Post
    I want fog lights merely for the look, and my engines mounts are cracked hence why im considering the upgrade. I do plan to run the car down the track but its my daily driver in the end. And if i was to go with the fog lights i wll spray the lip silver as there would be too much black at the front.

Im goin for that look
    I approve of this look

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    bys front bar, sprint hart cpr wheels 16x8 20+, full race turbo kit.. thats pretty much all you need!

definitely spray the lip champ.. wouldn't recommend the fog lights especially because you have to cut into the bar and most of the foggies out there are fake anyways..
    stay away from tinting your lights, it looses it's EM1 look..

i rekon spray the front lip silver and it'll look perfect..
    btw did you get this car off a guy in Maroubra?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    This is my first thread ive ever posted and i was wondering if i could get suggestions to the following:
    *whether to get fog lights
    *light black tint on rear lights
    *inovative engine mounts
    *4-1 or 4-2-1 headers
    *keep OEM lip black or spray back to factory silver
    1. Fog lights improve driving in fog and extreme rain, very decent investment
    2. Don't go tinting oem factory lights, theyre very expensive to replace ($250 each new), they have heaps of ebay tinted ones you can get
    3. Spoon, Mugen, Hardrace, Hasport... Hardrace for oem fit and stiffer bushings than stock and price at present
    4. B16A2's Ive seen and been in run alot nicer with the 4-2-1, heaps of research online as well, but invest in a whole system (Headers, Cat, Resonator & Muffler to make the gains worthwhile)
    5. Paint it the oem New Vogue Silver Metallic (NH-583M) in case it's not in your door area anymore
    WTB: EK oem JDM Visors

I love J-Cups

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic Em1
    Quote Originally Posted by niiCk View Post
    i rekon spray the front lip silver and it'll look perfect..
    btw did you get this car off a guy in Maroubra?
    Nah i bought it off a lady, first owner from Silvania i think. It looked like it was straight from honda lol. Heres a few pics of its progress

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic Em1
    Quote Originally Posted by EK1.6LCIV View Post
    1. Fog lights improve driving in fog and extreme rain, very decent investment
    2. Don't go tinting oem factory lights, theyre very expensive to replace ($250 each new), they have heaps of ebay tinted ones you can get
    3. Spoon, Mugen, Hardrace, Hasport... Hardrace for oem fit and stiffer bushings than stock and price at present
    4. B16A2's Ive seen and been in run alot nicer with the 4-2-1, heaps of research online as well, but invest in a whole system (Headers, Cat, Resonator & Muffler to make the gains worthwhile)
    5. Paint it the oem New Vogue Silver Metallic (NH-583M) in case it's not in your door area anymore
    I was simply gonna stick window tint on the lights not spray them, and at the moment i have a custom 2.25" mandrel bent exhaust from the cat to a 5zigen fireball muffler. So all i need is the headers so i can fit my high flow cat and complete the exhaust.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Whoa our cars kinda look the same

Don't tint the tails. It looks nicer this way.

I would love to get my hands on one with a sunroof, would just make my car im looking for.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    sweet u got a sunroof dude, very rare here...

here was mine awhile back with fogs but a mugen replica lip:

However paint the lip back to silver looks a lot sweeter:

p.s. stock hright in this pic
    mmmmmmmmmm EM1