Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

honda euro with turbo kit in it

hey guys i would like your opinion, bout installing a turbo kit into my 06 model accord euro, i know that this will increase the hp of the car, but what i really would like know is, are there any disadvantages with installing a turbo kit into an euro stock engine will i lose out on power steering or other features of the car,

also does anyone know someone who has installed a turbo kit to there euro if so how was the procedures going on about it, and was it costly, i have been looking thru some turbo kits and there are some which are able to be installed on the k-series for hondas

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    First of all, you can't just get a 'k series turbo kit' you will need one designed specifically for CL9 euro or tsx.
    Adding a forced induction system to any car is costly because not only do u have buy the kit, you will have to buy an ecu, exhaust and various other parts. Not to mention the ours of labour for fitting and tuning.
    It may take you multiple months to get the car running smoothly and driveable, do you have a spare car to drive while your cl9 is in the shop?

In short, if you have lots of money and a spare car then yes, go for it. OR Don't try to polish a turd, Euro's are not sports cars not matter how much you do, sell your euro and the second car you'd need, buy an s15 or r32/33 thats already built and ready to go.
    '05 Accord Euro Luxury 'Sports', Hah!

Looking For Wing-less CL9 Graphite Boot - Willing to discuss trade for boot with wing!

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    There was a shop on here that did a turbo euro build. Lots of money and time is needed. Not sire of they actually got it running properly as they didn't do an update for a long time. if you are seriously considering do this I'd check a few shops and see what they can do.

CU2 ? isnt the exhaust manifold primaries cast into the head ?(1 piece) this limits your modifications significantly !

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    CU2 ? isnt the exhaust manifold primaries cast into the head ?(1 piece) this limits your modifications significantly !
    It does.Not sure what car he has.His avatar says CU2 but he's asking about CL9???

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    If it's a CU2 then this would make it even harder and cost even more.

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    I still have my CL9 turbo manifold hand made from the state TD Autowerkes F/S T3 flanged brand new

yeah im asking about the CL9 cause i have one but thats my other car the CU2 lol, and yes it is harder if i chucked it on the CU2. well i was just reading up on it, because i found an ebay site which specifically tells me i will be able to put it in, because they say its just a bolt on kit and that i may need to just cut some of the piping to fit into the engine ill will link it to you guys and see what you think about this site
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT
    this is the only reason why i ask, because from what i heard was that setting it up and installing a kit into the euro 06 model would be costly and alot alot of time, but this user just says you can bolt everything on, so im just curious is this a nice sort of turbo kit which can be applied because of the "hybrid turbo charger"

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtoh View Post
    yeah im asking about the CL9 cause i have one but thats my other car the CU2 lol, and yes it is harder if i chucked it on the CU2. well i was just reading up on it, because i found an ebay site which specifically tells me i will be able to put it in, because they say its just a bolt on kit and that i may need to just cut some of the piping to fit into the engine ill will link it to you guys and see what you think about this site
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT
    this is the only reason why i ask, because from what i heard was that setting it up and installing a kit into the euro 06 model would be costly and alot alot of time, but this user just says you can bolt everything on, so im just curious is this a nice sort of turbo kit which can be applied because of the "hybrid turbo charger"
    HMM looks orite value for money too .dont know if it will last though.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    If you want to do any forced induction get a sc kit for a tsx. constant boost, you can run off the shelf items such as toda headers & skunk exhaust, saves alot of time and labour by getting rid of alot of fab work. But still lots of tuning and extra parts like ecu, manifolds etc.
    '05 Accord Euro Luxury 'Sports', Hah!

Looking For Wing-less CL9 Graphite Boot - Willing to discuss trade for boot with wing!

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    that's for a k20 by the looks of thins.. not a k24..

nah its not just for k20s it can be used on k24s also and auto or manual thats why im looking into it more because you dont lose on much of the features with this kit so yeah thats why i asked, because it seems like they have hybrid the turbo charger

and yeah i was thinking about a SC but the thing is its only made for manual gear boxes and not auto gearbox which i found interesting about this turbo kit yeah i think this turbo kit will run off the stock ecu, if not ill just get a jtuned ecu but yeah, i know this bolt on kit will take atleast 2-3weeks to get it up and running after testing and tuning but i rkn it will be worth the wait to see the results.