Thread: EK body parts.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK1

EK body parts.

I am in need of a fair few EK body panels to get my car back to looking beautiful.

Was wondering if anyone knows a good wreckers yard/car part place where I should check for EK Hatch parts? (Bonnet, both front quarter panels, front and rear bar).

I am hoping to find most of the parts in Green, as I am on a tight budget and would rather put up with slightly off colour than pay to spray.

Thanks guys, any suggestions will help.
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred." - Soichiro Honda

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    honda all car spares in yenorra

61 Larra Street, Yennora, NSW 2161

p: (02)96816641 f: (02)96816613
    OEM parts whore

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK1
    I gave them a call, they were the same as everywhere else I have tried. They all have brand new parts, none have used parts (meaning I will have to pay for painting).

I might have to just suck it up and get new parts and painted but I am chasing down this lead before I go that way.

Thanks for that though.
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred." - Soichiro Honda

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic 97 VTI R
    Hey mate.. Honbits in Yennora or Lansvale!

Member Array
    Car:
    S2K
    My mates got a cyprus green rear bar for sale, but we're in VIC....

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    I got a replica bar over here in new condition painted silver if it's of any use

Most of the guys have that new parts are "aftermarket". The aftermarket EK front bars fit like shit so I'd try avoid them.

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by munkaii View Post
    Most of the guys have that new parts are "aftermarket". The aftermarket EK front bars fit like shit so I'd try avoid them.
    Lol my replica bar fits good can't fault it at all. I think it depends on the product/material I have seen some lazy made bars but then come across some good ones