Thread: Door sills CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    05 EURO CL9

Door sills CL9

Hey guys, i've searched for this and i couldnt find anything,
    i recently purchased http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=120674447250
    door sills with the LED light, just wondering if anyone can help me on how i would install them. im thinking i could maybe connect it to that button thingy on the car frame(where the doors are) which lights up the light on the door itself, bbut im really not sure.
    thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    03 Euro Lux AT
    that would be fine imo, cos then they would turn on when the doors are opened. or you could go with the interior lighting option
    3TripleZero
    S T A N C E | W O R K S

Member Array
    Car:
    05 EURO CL9
    i'd rather do it to that button thingy coz i want them on when the doors open. would you have any idea how to go about doing it??

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    Hey DEIFIC, I'm also interested in this door sill. Please update this thread and let me know how it goes with the wiring. Thanks dude.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 EURO CL9
    no worries mate..

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Mate this looks like a cool mod. Very interested to see how this goes!!! I checked out that eBay link, does that really fit our euros?

Member Array
    Car:
    05 EURO CL9
    i asked the seller and he said it fits the euro..they got shipped out to me today so im just waiting to get them so i can figure out how im going to do this. i will post pics up and instructions if you guys want to go ahead in doing something like this. also if you guys are thinking of purchasing this thing its not just in red. i asked the seller and he said theres red, blue, white and rainbow. lol

i like the look of those. post info on how the install goes

tap the power from the bulb at the front doors....

not sure if you received them yet, but if you look at the plastic ones on your car now, the rear ones are alot shorter than the front ones and they are not straight (but rather curved).

If you receive what is shown in the pictures I don't know if it's going to work.

FYI: if you get the stainless steel OEM ones, they are just double sided tape that goes over the plastic ones on all models.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 EURO CL9
    feck...didnt realise that..hopefully its alright maybe they are some sort of malleable material and can just be put into place..i guess we'll just have to wait and see how things go. thanks for telling me tho i may have to send the shit back if it doesnt fit!