selling number plate question qld

i have a set of personalized plates that is currently on my jazz...but i have been offered for them at suitable price. the question is what is the procedure of getting new standard plates and un-registering the current plates?? roughly how much would it cost to get it? qld state answers only thanks...dunno if its the same in all states.

I suggest you look up the queensland transport website/call or go see them personally. You'd get the most accurate and direct answer there.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwn_boi View Post
    not quite sure how to spell but taste mad, its hard on the outside and creamy on the inside omfg so good

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    You just have to get a form off QLD transport to transfer new plate to old and to link up to your car. Get the form online, fill it out, bring it in to QLD transport and get your new plates. I think it was $20 or so for the new plates, but don't quote me on that.
    Deano.

^ yaya! When i bought my ride it had personalised plates, all the seller did was take one of the forms at QLD trans fill it out and shebang! got standard plates on the spot. I cant quite remember the cost, it was between $20 - $50
    i highly doubt youll be paying more
    btw, ive seen people selling personalised plates for literally $100,000 !!!!!!! who the hell would spend that on a P-Plate??? thats like a quarter of a house, lols
    Last edited by jeremydawg; 27-02-2011 at 09:32 PM.
    DEEFUFF 4LYF