Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda civic ek4

Ep3r window seal help.

Hi, Guys

my visors on the ep3r fell off.. and in the process of things I tried and force it back on.. damaging the window seal...

I need to replace the window seal but I have no idea where I can purchase this. Is there a universal seal with Honda cars? or is the a specific one I need to purchase.

Can someone please help.

Thank you

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    I dont think you can get a universal seal since different cars have different window shapes and door sizes. You can ask JohnO where he got his window seal from, but im pretty sure he got it off IMG.
    And also make sure you get the window seal for the correct side of the car.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    yeah got mine from img, if its your right door he usually has a few seals at the back.
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda civic ek4
    awesome !! Hi, JohnO where about is is IMG exactly? what does that stand for? I definitely get one asap.

Thanks in Advance !!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda civic ek4
    Thanks Phillip, many thanks guys !

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda civic ek4
    Sorry.. I've checked the site.. and it appears to sell cars, not parts. How would I go about getting the seal? There are contact details on the bottom right "nternational Motor Group
    Ph: +61 (02) 9648 2778
    Fx: +61 (02) 9648 2779
    email: andrew@imgmotorsport.net " Do I just email the guy and find out more? Or am I not looking at it correctly.

Any suggestions? thanks again

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    um you ring up gavin instead and say youve got an ep3 and you need replacement parts and he would try to get it in for you. are you in nsw?
    SPAM|WERKS

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    Quote Originally Posted by Ek4Vtir View Post
    Sorry.. I've checked the site.. and it appears to sell cars, not parts. How would I go about getting the seal? There are contact details on the bottom right "nternational Motor Group
    Ph: +61 (02) 9648 2778
    Fx: +61 (02) 9648 2779
    email: andrew@imgmotorsport.net " Do I just email the guy and find out more? Or am I not looking at it correctly.

Any suggestions? thanks again
    yep, they do sell cars, but sometimes they have a few spare parts lying around. maybe address the email to Gavin and tell him Johno told you to see him about the window seals. or even give them a call and ask for gavin again. they're great bunch of guys to talk to.
    +rep me if you like my posts! =)
    EP3 --> 4G63 --> DC5s

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    calling them up is a better option. however im gonna call gavin up for a passenger door seal and i'll ask for you but yeah if your located in nsw would be great.
    SPAM|WERKS

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda civic ek4
    awesome thanks Jonhno

Newcomer Array
    does anyone know where we can actually get it installed? seems tricky. im not much of a DIY person.

cheers
    Int3gra-T "my dick shrivles up like i've been on biccies"