Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Has Anyone Successfully SC or Turbo'd their CL9 Euro in Australia???

as the title says.....

I heard there was a dude in the US that did it. I read it on a forum and I cant remember which one. k-series.org , clubrsx.com something like that. I dont see why not though. I have a K24a3 in my DC5R and Im looking down the turbocharge route down the track. Had a talk with Toda already and got a ball park figure. Im going after a Full Race turbo kit as they have worked really well with the K20a I dont see why not with a K24a3 when done properly. Have a talk with Adrian from Toda, his the professional here.
    Straight lines love fast cars. Hard corners love fast drivers.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    To my knowledge in Australia,no.The problems are, the ECU,the drive by wire and $$$$.I think K Pro would solve this problem but it's not cheap($1800???)

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    There was a thread on here that did turbo their euro. I heard they had it running and also had a few problems. Not site what happened to it? Do a search and see if you cam find it on here.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Yes, Himmy from Touge Tune has done it. There's a build thread and I've seen it in person.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    CT engineering sells a superchearger kit.

Problem is the ECU I believe, cause the USDM and AUDM tune are very different

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Quote Originally Posted by danage View Post
    as the title says.....
    It has been done in Australia.. The Guy lives in Darwin and has the CT Supercharger with KPro. He pulls about 220 but that is with the buddy club exhaust from memory which is 2.5" however did get a JTune Exhaust 4-2-1 Headers to 3" pipe, with hi flow cat. This will bring the kw up due to the better exhaust.

It is a sweet ride and was alot of money spent on it, I have spoken in depth about doing this, it will cost a lot of money in the vicinity of 10k as no one in australia stocks the parts.

You will need:
    Comptech Charger - 4500k (US) not including postage
    KPro - about 2k (US) not including postage
    Labour about 2 - 3k including tune

Plus i would suggest getting a few new parts such as timing chain etc. to ensure all things run well if your spending that much money on a car I would want to spend a bit more to ensure durability.

To be honest I wouldnt spend that much money on a Accord Euro When you can buy another car for about 25k that will still beat an accord remember it is a family car and is quite funny to beat holdens and fords.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro 08
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    It has been done in Australia.. The Guy lives in Darwin and has the CT Supercharger with KPro. He pulls about 220 but that is with the buddy club exhaust from memory which is 2.5" however did get a JTune Exhaust 4-2-1 Headers to 3" pipe, with hi flow cat. This will bring the kw up due to the better exhaust.

It is a sweet ride and was alot of money spent on it, I have spoken in depth about doing this, it will cost a lot of money in the vicinity of 10k as no one in australia stocks the parts.

You will need:
    Comptech Charger - 4500k (US) not including postage
    KPro - about 2k (US) not including postage
    Labour about 2 - 3k including tune

Plus i would suggest getting a few new parts such as timing chain etc. to ensure all things run well if your spending that much money on a car I would want to spend a bit more to ensure durability.

To be honest I wouldnt spend that much money on a Accord Euro When you can buy another car for about 25k that will still beat an accord remember it is a family car and is quite funny to beat holdens and fords.
    How did he het it tuned for the sc? was kpro tuned and sent over by comptech?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro, Evo 8
    Silverwater Automotive Services told me that they dyno tuned a turbo Euro that makes over 200kw atw. He didn't give me more details though.

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    Kitbkk s/c'd his car. Not sure what he is using for engine management though..

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Nah kpro was sent over by hondata from what i believe and tuned by Revzone from what I am aware of this may not be correct though. This car pulls 190kw atw but was dyno tested in about 38 degrees being in darwin also this was before the new exhaust was put on so i think could easily pull 210 with new exhaust and done in 20-25 degrees.

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    What you need to run Hondata is to get a TSX ecu, calibrate it to run with your car immoboliser and key. Then send the ecu, your immoboliser and key to hondata for reflash to run k-pro.
    This is what happens last time i checked. I am looking for engine management for my car as well, but i am probably going to see if i can run something else in replacement of k-pro.

I already have an auto tsx ecu and rsx-s ecu. If i decide to not go the k-pro route, if anyones interested, let me know! =)