Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    10%? isn't it 15%? or is that only in NSW?
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

i would save my ass off for k20 man , wont be wasting anymore on b series , honestly i try both and i can tell they are heaps differnt

yeah? you would? good 4 u you can pull 10k+ for just an engine conversion. different people different needs, theres a difference in spending 5k for a conversion, to a surplus of 12k for one. they cannot be classified together, two completely different budgets/plans/goals. so simply, if he is thinking of a b16a, a b18c7 isnt far out of reach. a k20a conversion is. and half the time someone asks for a conversion, they really have 50$ in the bank account, and are just asking to add to their bank full of dreams.
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

^lol... truez.

yeah im pretty sure its 10% here in qld. ill double check...
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5, ITR, EK4
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAKU View Post
    yeah? you would? good 4 u you can pull 10k+ for just an engine conversion. different people different needs, theres a difference in spending 5k for a conversion, to a surplus of 12k for one. they cannot be classified together, two completely different budgets/plans/goals. so simply, if he is thinking of a b16a, a b18c7 isnt far out of reach. a k20a conversion is. and half the time someone asks for a conversion, they really have 50$ in the bank account, and are just asking to add to their bank full of dreams.

+1 mate - couldn't agree more - F*cking dreamers
    When VTEC kicks in.. It's like having a..... You know the rest!!!!!!!
    ..<o>
    .... \__
    ...../\.....sup?

i will just say to save the ass off for a k20 conversion instead, think of this way , if you do c7 or cr which is stand alone 6k without labour, so after everything done properly and this and that wil be added up to 8k , then once u have b18cr or 7 you will then start mod this and that , which you will eventually down the track wasting big and big money , so for personal thing i just save all the way to get k20/24 conver instead rather then spend heaps and heaps more after modify the b series, even you done everything internel and you still wont get 150kw atw on NA. and turst me man even you did all that and wasted all your money on bseries when you want to sell it you wont even get 10k for it , so why bother man .. is big time wasting money on b - series . but as i said beginning differnt people may have differnt need or different budget , most likely when they ask for conversion they normally have 50buks and just dreamer cant agree no more !

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    10%? isn't it 15%? or is that only in NSW?
    10% - QLD
    15% - NSW
    lmao

Go B18C all the way, got the conversion for a pretty good price too off these forums. Remember no replacement for displacement if you are gonna keep it NA. If you wanna go B20, you could go to JDMstyletuning forums; there's an incomplete $1500 b16a that comes with a free EG lol and get a block from the wreckers.

As for a K20A build, 150kW ATW for $12k is pretty shit dollar-to-kw value, especially if you are putting it in an EG, and you lose power steering and a/c. A K20A build won't even see which way a B18C turbo went, which costs at most $7k. If you want K20A sell the EG and buy a DC5.
    WP PB 1:15:03