Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    you are welcome and have fun. remember post some pics once done. Oh, let me know if you don't need the 200hp K24A hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Tamiya
    Hehehehe, yes the 40 extra hp does help..and interior wise; can't complaint with half leather-suede. Exterior, am happy with OEM look of the body kit. The only thing I want to change or add are rear wing and mugen grille.

Here is the car itself.
    Last edited by xanctus; 04-04-2011 at 07:15 AM.

sweet ride!! have fun and plenty of parts you can play with on RB1. ask us in here if you have any questions.

Member Array
    Car:
    Tamiya
    I have been finding it difficult to find after-market stuffs for RB1 here in NZ. How about you guys up there in OZ? is there any online shop can visit? or you guys basically get it from Japan also? or HK??

depends on what you after but mostly from Japan. for me its a mix of everywhere and i'm price driven haha

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Dammm if only we could get the Absolute model here. 95% of my parts are from overseas.
    Old man that drives slow cars

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 - RB1
    so the absolute model doesn't have fender/mirror turn signal ? inside the headlight ?
    Big Brake Kit with Slotted rotor and Braided Line for FD
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...009-Direct-Fit

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Dammm if only we could get the Absolute model here. 95% of my parts are from overseas.
    The only thing that i don't like from absolute only the red lighting instead of blue like ours.
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

Quote Originally Posted by Atjo View Post
    The only thing that i don't like from absolute only the red lighting instead of blue like ours.
    i think face-lifted Absolute RB1 are all blue lighting dash instead of red on pre face-lifted

Member Array
    Car:
    Tamiya
    Quote Originally Posted by Atjo View Post
    Really? just because the odometre is red you ain't gonna get it?
    I have seen blue ones and yes they are looking cool. Beside the blue ones just like in the VW cars (the MK4s models).

but not only the odometer in red, all the dash lights plus door trim buttons are in red as well.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    I believe pre FL also has the option for red head light lens if you are into red. Only ever seen it on one Odyssey, weird looking.
    Old man that drives slow cars