Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Suzuka Circuit "Spoon corner", Fuji Speedway "100R Corner"
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    man, this is like double posting: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ne-conversions

good luck in getting an A+ in your project though
    "Stock Car, Modified Driver"

Member Array
    Car:
    AE86 hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by EVLGTR View Post
    man, this is like double posting: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ne-conversions

good luck in getting an A+ in your project though
    yeah sorry i posted that when i didn't know what i was doing for the project, so now that im actually researching it i needed to put it in a semi-formal type of question... if you get what im saying

Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    Did you read that sentence jdmeg5?
    Yeah I did.

Member Array
    Car:
    AE86 hatch
    ok so does anyone have some information regarding the question? Maybe someone who has done a H22 swap could help out since i have read the H and F engines are similar. I also posted this on hondaswap.com as people in the states seem to know more about it and some have done it.

H swap will be the go. you can get a set up from Hasport for mounts and shafts and such. you will need as a minium
    Mounts, drive shafts, motor, box, conversion harness. I also think there is a shifter set up to make this a near bolt in swap! It has been done many times into integras and eg civics
    This is a taller motor so your sump will sit lower if you wish to maintain the OEM hood line. Lots of aftermarket parts for the h22 and there is a closed or open deck block. wither way sleves are out there for them to.
    Import Performance and Styling
    -= Official distributors for Password JDM =-