Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 06

Pedders Coilovers?

hey guys, just booked in my car to get front and rear Pedders Sports Ryder eXtreme XA Adjustable Coil Overs
    ive only heard good reviews from them and why not spend abit more for them,and i got a 06 euro so normal springs wasnt the best option haha
    just wanted to see who else has them and what there like?
    Thanks Marko

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    sshhiiett how much u payin.last time i got a quote it wasl ike 1900 and thats heaps lol, if ur in the sydney area get BC coilovers or BC N+

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 06
    Hey, yeh around that much, and yeh I live in Sydney, oh well I don't have a very big window to work on my car with year 12 and everything so gotta finish it within school holidays haha, so don't mind paying the bit extra just to finish my car off

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    If you haven't paid yet I wouldn't do it. Keep looking around!

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    I too would shop around - Peddars is not the only (or the best solution). Google them and with a bit of searching you may see why.
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 06
    hey guys thanks for your help, i ended up getting and installing them today, i got them for a decent price, $1650 and they seem to handle really nicely, but then again cant really rate them seeing as its just been a day, but so far so good

Member Array
    Car:
    90 EF8 siR
    Quote Originally Posted by Marko141 View Post
    hey guys thanks for your help, i ended up getting and installing them today, i got them for a decent price, $1650 and they seem to handle really nicely, but then again cant really rate them seeing as its just been a day, but so far so good
    Good on ya man, at least your trying something different and that's made in Oz, not like everyone opting for those Taiwanese made BC's. Plus, if anything goes wrong just take them back.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 06
    yeh they gave me 2 year standard waranty and if anything does happen they change it on the same day, so was pre happy with that, there still going good and feels great to drive it

Member Array
    Car:
    nsx
    BTW, Pedders coilovers are not made in oz, just branded in oz.

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2
    I've got the same set on my 03 euro, had them for at least 6 months and not any problems, they are so quiet

Newcomer Array
    after 2 weeks, how do you rate them? I had Cusco Zero 2R on my evo, then replace it with BC Racing, the top end one with external reservoir, I am not happy about the noise when it hits bumps, but they perform really well on track.

Supposedly Peddars Coilovers (not struts + shocks though) are all made in the same factory as B.C., and then rebranded. I think Peddars XA Coilovers are the same parts as BC Racing V1 coils. Fair bit more expensive though.
    [2008-2009] 1994 Honda Prelude VTiR
    [2009-2011] 1991 Honda Prelude Si-4WS
    [2011-2012] 2000 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6.5 TME (JDM)
    [2012-current] 2002 Mazda MX-5