Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]

Question [CL9] Grounding wire kit install help

Folks,

Just got myself a HKS 5 point grounding wire kit yestoday, but I'm a bit puzzled on where to put them, the length I have are:

75cm
    60cm
    55cm
    40cm
    35cm

Now I've got no clue where to connect them, The HKS kit has no manual, and my Pivot Raizin kit has no clear guide either.

Can some one give me a noob/dummy guide on where exactly to connect them like the pic down below? (which is a very concise guide for the 02 accord)
    http://s.lowyat.net/uploads//attach-...1288970863.jpg
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    *UPDATE* decided to go ahead anyway by myself and see how I go.

So far I've done 2 wires
    1. Negative Terminal to existing Ground on battery side (passenger side) of car, effectively double the width of existing ground wire.
    2. Engine Block to Negative Battery terminal (a bolt from the cam cover to battery terminal)

So far it does f*** all. but then again I still have a few vital parts to wire:
    * Throttle body (the bolt is too ^&&*ing tight)
    * Alternator (bolt too %^&*ing tight)

When I was "trying" to unbolt the alternator, I found there is another factory grounding wire on the Drivers side, next to the alternator... it's completely deteriorated (it's %^&*ed, the rubber cover is completely gone and all the rest of it. Im yet to figure out what to do with that.

Apprantly there should be a wire running from the battery to the tranny... How the F am I meant to do that on a auto CL9? then theres the tight beyond all hell alternator and Throttle body bolts....
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Hmmm, I'm not sure if I've done mine right, but this is what mine looks like.
    Last edited by ChaosMaster; 25-08-2014 at 02:48 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    You've done it right.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Haha, hopefully. Haven't felt any changes except that I haven't seen the HVAC/Audio display backlight flicker anymore. At least not yet. Lol.