Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Never crossed my mind,

I have respect for other drivers on the road and do not wish to blind them.
    '05 Accord Euro Luxury 'Sports', Hah!

Looking For Wing-less CL9 Graphite Boot - Willing to discuss trade for boot with wing!

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    hahaha well played
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

You can actually retrofit some other brands on the same slot. I'll be posting a DIY on that soon

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic EG SIR 92
    how did u change the actual light bulb ? i got a 07 lux took the bulb out tried pulling it out but it wouldnt thot i was going to break it so i just put it back it lol wanted to change it to a white led.

From what I can tell, my fog lights look quite different on my 06 Sport due to the front lip I'm guessing. Would I have to pull the bumper off to replace my fog lamps?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Not to sure mate, This guide should work for all prefacelift models

Looking For Wing-less CL9 Graphite Boot - Willing to discuss trade for boot with wing!

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by aroy7 View Post
    From what I can tell, my fog lights look quite different on my 06 Sport due to the front lip I'm guessing. Would I have to pull the bumper off to replace my fog lamps?
    Why don't you go have a try mate?
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by richard_k View Post
    Why don't you go have a try mate?
    Never really done any work on my car so I'm a bit hesitant, but I guess I'll have to have a go

Member Array
    Car:
    07' CL9 Lux 5AT
    Quote Originally Posted by aroy7 View Post
    There are instructions in the Owner's Manual that show you how to replace the fog light bulbs from beneath the car. No need to remove the bumper, just need to undo the front/bottom part of the splash shield that lines the front guards.

Alternatively, if you're fairly flexible, you can actually get to them by just reaching through the front lower grille! As per the pre-facelift, you will have to unclip the plug by feel (apply pressure on the release tab on the plug and pull downwards toward the ground), then simply rotate the bulb and remove it. Takes me 5 minutes! Much less hassle than undoing the splash shield which I found was a pain in the arse.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    hey sorry to bring tis thread up again but thinking of giving this one a go cause i want a yellower bulb than the stock. 2500k too yellow?
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/H11-12V-5...#ht_5198wt_968
    Last edited by ryaan; 08-12-2011 at 12:45 AM.

Mate, what temp led's did you use? and also what size or type of park lights do you have?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    ive put the standard ones in at the moment, but the 4300k were probably the closest to the hid's. the parkers are just a standard t5 in LED arrangement.