Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 EK Civic CXi
    Went ahead and forked out the $160 for the ebay headers. I'll let you's know how it goes, hopefully they'll be here by the end of the week! Can't wait, if they don't fit i'll just wait until next pay and head to the zorst shop and have them fit it, hopefully they don't try and milk me.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Hehe they'll fit mate. As for going to the shop, you should do it all at once if you have to do that. Doesn't matter if you can't afford it now, just wait until you can, it'll be cheaper to pay them for all in one go.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 EK Civic CXi
    Haha, cheers for the support mate. Yeah, i'm gonna start saving for a high flow cat and 2" catback. Then onto some rims! If i get the chance i'll whack up a build thread i suppose.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    hey man, late reply, but it may seem that they stop making headers for d-series :/
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 EK Civic CXi
    Yeah dude, i found their website but they didn't seem to have an d-series header listings so i ended up grabbing the ebay one. Cheers for the reply anyway dude!

Newcomer Array
    Hey guys, sorry to bring up an old thread but just wanted a quick answer. Looking at getting a high flow cat next and wanted to know what size I should be getting? I currently have the N*headers installed but the rest of the exhaust system is stock. Which one of these would fit? http://www.nahux.com/NPOWER/category.php?category_id=40

Thanks!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 EK Civic CXi
    Most likely a 2"/2.25"/2.5" cat will fit, I'd spend the money on getting a cat-back system done first though, or if you can bare the saving do the cat and cat-back all at once. Any good exhaust shop should be able to fit those sizes though.

I've payed more money than I should have by doing bit by bit lol.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Given that you have an EJ8 I'd consider either the 2" or the 2.25" and get a cat-back the same size to match it.

Newcomer Array
    If I get the 2.25" cat, will it be a straight fit? Or will I need to take it to an exhaust shop to get welded in?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 EK Civic CXi
    I doubt it would be a straight fit, as it will most likely be a bigger size than your exhaust size, however I may be wrong and the flanges may line up. I'd personally get it done at a shop anyway in case there are leaks or bolt issues and they will fit it regardless, shouldn't be too expensive either. I know I had a pain of a time trying to get my spring loaded cat bolts off.