Problem with Headlights

Hey Guys,

I seem to be having a problem with my headlights, firstly I need to let you know that they all Angel Eyes. The problem is that it's shinning very low onto the ground and I'm not able to see the road clearly, is there a certain screw or switch to change the height of the headlights? If so, I can't seem to find it. If anyone could help me on this, thx.

My car is the 2006 Honda Civic
    Last edited by heyalannn; 17-05-2011 at 02:58 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    this has been discussed man, LOL
    use the search thing,
    buh in regards to your q, there are 2 screws adjust it, you need to turn the one that adjust the beam up and down.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sedan
    you should be able to do this from the engine bay, park with your headlights shining on a wall and then adjust them up with a screwdriver/allen key.

stance > fenders

hmm kk thx. My main concern is to where the screw is. I can't seem to find it, to adjust the headlights.

Member Array
    Car:
    bmw
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    there are legal heights/angles to which the headlights must be aimed to, and with HID's you should probably aim them even lower to control the excessive output.

headlight aiming DIY
    basically, use a screwdriver to turn that gear, don't spend ages trying to figure out 'where the screw is' like i did...

as in the other thread on HIDs, click on the link.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    it's in the same spot as this light - you have to really look for it. once you find it you'll never lose it.

Good luck
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Thanks everyone. Got it to work.