Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra
    I personally like the Skunk2 megapower on the DC5. Has a real nice unique sounds. As others have said, its mostly a personal preference. Check this shizzle out, but it will all sound similar after a while lolz

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Hey man , to give u the hands down don't go Fujitsubo power getter you are basically downgrading power for a bit of noise in other words your losing power man, id go toda 3 inch for best flow and best sound , or J's racing, my recent dc5r had custom headers and a fujitsubo rm01a catback... it gave a very nice note but in my opinion it just wasnt loud enough... but where all different , an even nicer option would go get yourself a Kakimoto, Kakimoto R muffler and get custom 3 inch piping with hi flow cat... that with a good set of headers sounds amazing... and great gains... search up more and make sure before you choose make sure it is dyno proven.. if you go anything toda make sure you give adrian from toda performance a call his always there to help and you may be able to get a good price.. also about the 3 inch its actually dyno proven that the k series loves the 3 inch over the 2.5inch and in america there actually using 4 inch piping for even better air flow .. k series in many aspects is different from b series and several myths just dont follow along from b to k ..
    Last edited by AK Type R; 23-05-2011 at 11:18 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    ^^ very true about the larger piping diameter. Spoon n1 the actual tip is smaller than ur dc5r tip but it is quite a loud offtheshelf exhaust. I love the pops and backfires on changing gears

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Heres mine, altjough short, you can definately here my exhaust injen intake-toda header- toda hi flo
    Cat-spoon n1 catbacl

Sounds nice man. Good collection of parts. In my opinion the header makes all the difference to the exhaust note. Makes it sound meaner. I have a buddyclub race header (cat delete) and 2.5" Js Racing 60RS catback with a tuned kpro and it crackles and pops when I change gears. Sets off car alarms in carparks too
    Wanted to Buy: Any aftermarket parts for DC5 Integra. PM me.

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    when you say the best how much money do you have
    there companies that make titanium exhausts that are over 2k
    no rates them because no one has bought one on here

Custom made exhaust from Performance Exhaust Center.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    All I can say is if your gonna get headers than dont' use anything else than Kidd Racing Headers, best bang for your buck then any other headers on the market guaranteed!! Toda Racing recommend these headers as well
    QuickDC5R

Member Array
    Car:
    TYPE-S
    Quote Originally Posted by 03dc5r View Post
    All I can say is if your gonna get headers than dont' use anything else than Kidd Racing Headers, best bang for your buck then any other headers on the market guaranteed!! Toda Racing recommend these headers as well
    tis true i have one and its great

J's Racing 70RR nuff said.
    Next item on my list.

Lol you wont last a week without a defect with a 70RR.
    Wanted to Buy: Any aftermarket parts for DC5 Integra. PM me.

Member Array
    Car:
    ah huhhh
    Let alone a 60RR