Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Turbo rumble is sick as. Just not at 3am where they idle it in front of my house lol best combo cannon + 3x turbo whistler

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    cops man LOL, when u clutch in, or sitting at a booze bus, the last thing u want is them the be standing around wondering where that rumble is coming from....

One of the baddest an loudest idle ive heard was on a R33 GTR, standing next to it, it literally shook ur body lol.....

And also ppl say non-turbo exhaust are loud, pffffttttt as if, turbo cars are so much more louder, clearly those ppl never experienced it before hand
    full atmo dump wastegate for the win =)
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EM1 JDM B16A
    adelaide is going to be putting a fine on top of ur defect. so therefore. quiet is better for me. LOL! my cousins supra is crazy loud..
    MANGK 1

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    Lukey are now making a bi-modal muffler that works in a similar way to all the new exotics and high end muscle cars.

They have a spring loaded flap so under idle and light accell the flap is closed forcing the gas to go thru all the baffling but at high revs the pressure opens the flap and it turns into a straight thru type muffler.

Sent from my custard cannon like Peter North.
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by trism View Post
    Lukey are now making a bi-modal muffler that works in a similar way to all the new exotics and high end muscle cars.

They have a spring loaded flap so under idle and light accell the flap is closed forcing the gas to go thru all the baffling but at high revs the pressure opens the flap and it turns into a straight thru type muffler.

Sent from my custard cannon like Peter North.
    Interesting, because most variable exhaust on the market like apexi one or varex, u can see how its operated an u can see where it sits, now with this, it should even out the playing field, as technically u cant adjust it manually... if i recall those newer HSV commo have the same system inbuilt in there exhaust system
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC