Member Array
    Car:
    95 DC2, 93 EG VTI

Dc2 VTiR Fat Five offset question

hey guys

just wondering if you guys could shed some light on on the exact wheel offset and width of the fat fives that came on the integra VTiR. i need to know exact specs as i am competing in NSW Supersprint soon and cannot change the front track by more than 25mm or 1 inch and the wheels cannot be more than 1 inch wider than standard. so if i can find an aftermarket wheel that has the same offset at the fat fives then i havnt changed the track and gives me enough room to move camber adjustment wise.

Thanks
    Joe
    P.S Sorry for the essay
    We dont live, if we dont feel alive .

Member Array
    Car:
    95 DC2, 93 EG VTI
    how sure are you??

99.9%

If you don't believe me, wait for another person to comment.

Member Array
    Car:
    95 DC2, 93 EG VTI
    na na not that i dont believe you its just i need to be 110% cause i dont have my fat fives anymore otherwise i would measure.
    Thanks for your help btw

Yeah someone else will come in and confirm. I'm very certain though as i just recently sold my set and i remember the imprint on the inside of the wheel saying 15x6 ET45 or something along those lines. I did a quick google search and found two other sources that say the same thing