Member Array
    Car:
    DC2

VSS (vehicle Speed Sensor)

Hey all,

Received my DC2R transmission today, and the freight guys broke my vss and won't replace it. Bastards.

Will my DC2 Vtir one work with it? it's the plastic plug that broke not the metal part. the input on the gearbox is ok.

here's some pics.

-ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    come on guys! someone's gotta know!
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

any OBD1/OBD2 speed sensor will work....you need the spline / gear off your ITR gearbox tho....easy to swap it ( alittle pin half way up , then pull the entire shaft out and replace with your own.

Ive got a spare EK speed sensor if ya need it - $50 pm me.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    I've still got my vti-r one in the car, so if need be I'll do the conversion you just mentioned. thanks bennjamin!

ummm, just a question, won't I have to mod the EK sensor anyway if I buy it off you? or do you mean as a spare incase I stuff it up?

thanks
    -ZAMMIN-

- Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

good point - just offering if you needed a newer one !
    Just chuck your vtir one in - take care when undoing the small 10mm bolt holding it in place - do NOT drop the bolt , or any other part into the hole as this will likely equal gearbox take apart. Not fun.