Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO

Euro 2nd most reliable car in UK

JD power and associates have just released results of its most reliable car manufactures and best models in the UK for 2011,and Honda scored 2nd overall after Lexus,and the Accord Euro was the 2nd best model,just after the Lexus is range.

Pretty impressive stuff for the Euros once again...

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    full details:

BY MAKE

BY MODEL
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Thank you for supplying all the details...

Here's another article:

http://news.drive.com.au/drive/motor...531-1fdje.html

Though, it's important to note that some of these Japanese vehicles are actually European made and not sourced from Japan like the same model is here. Eg, Look at Suzuki.

They also don't have the Camry in that market.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    How is Skoda more reliable than VW??? They are the same under the dress. I think I worked it out: They've only sold one Skoda and by chance it has been reliable 82.5% of the time.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    How is Skoda more reliable than VW??? They are the same under the dress. I think I worked it out: They've only sold one Skoda and by chance it has been reliable 82.5% of the time.
    It's a customer experience survey of sorts, it's well known that skoda dealers after sales service is very very good, thats robably why.
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Too bad the euro isn't as reliable here.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by white_ep3_civic View Post
    I have never had a problem with Honda reliability & I think they would be hard to beat in that regard

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by white_ep3_civic View Post
    It is reliable, it's just dealer service experience and pricing is crap and part pricing is just.... Lol

Member Array
    Car:
    GTI /Tiguan/CU2
    one of the reasons i bought my CU2 was its reliability for long term.. and the extra 5 yrs warranty more assurance (although usually things break after the warranty period is finished..).

i had no problems with my CL9 except the noisy front brakes.

the CU2 has been so far so good except the rear parcel dynamic damper rattle which will get fixed this month at Hornsby Honda.

and yes, dealer service costs are crap and that's why i'd only bring it there for warranty claims, all other services are done at Top One.

my only complaints on the CU2 are:
    - fuel usage is 12L/100km for city driving
    - thin & soft paint
    - stupid GPS on the luxury model!

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by natnat View Post
    one of the reasons i bought my CU2 was its reliability for long term.. and the extra 5 yrs warranty more assurance (although usually things break after the warranty period is finished..).

i had no problems with my CL9 except the noisy front brakes.

the CU2 has been so far so good except the rear parcel dynamic damper rattle which will get fixed this month at Hornsby Honda.

and yes, dealer service costs are crap and that's why i'd only bring it there for warranty claims, all other services are done at Top One.

my only complaints on the CU2 are:
    - fuel usage is 12L/100km for city driving
    - thin & soft paint
    - stupid GPS on the luxury model!
    I've noticed my fuel consumption in the city is crappy as well, I had to reset ecu once a while stop the car from running stupefyingly rich...

A Hondata reflash may be in order for the car to run leaner.

Its interesting that as a brand Alfa Romeo are equal 10th with Toyota and yet have no cars in the top 100....not quite sure what to make of it.