DC5 Suspension Question

Hi,

My car is lowered quite abit for awhile now on coilovers and I forgot the height. But ill take a guess and say 2-2.5 inch area. I had to get Js racing tie rods to correct my toes at that height. Now what Im asking is can I revert back to stock height with stock components retaining the j racing tie rod? or does that have to change to stock aswell?. And what if I took out my coilovers, can I use the stock shocks with a compressed stock spring at 2-5 inch??
    Straight lines love fast cars. Hard corners love fast drivers.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Yes, no and probably no.

BTW....Why would you want to take out coil overs and only to put back stock shocks with compressed springs (not really good done properly or not). DC5 have so many options!.
    Last edited by Nepolian; 04-06-2011 at 08:33 PM.

Ok mate. Thanks.
    Straight lines love fast cars. Hard corners love fast drivers.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, EF8, EF2
    I disagree, I think you may be able to go back to stock struts and use the J's tie rods. When I had a set it seemed like they had a large enough range of adjustment to achieve zero toe with otherwise stock suspension. Don't compress the springs on stock suspension though, that is a recipe for a car that bottoms out constantly and rides very poorly.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Sorry, I got excited, I meant yes for the first one as in can use the J tie rods. My bad!