BC pro spec for DC5R?

what are your thoughts on this exhaust for my dc5r? is it straight bolt on? whats the sound like? is there an increase in power at all?

Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    Made for the JDM DC5R. The JDM DC5R headers are different to the AUDM DC5R (Exit on a different angle), so it's not a direct bolt on, and it won't fit perfectly if you are using the stock headers.

I think it sounds shit... but some like it

No... not really. On an otherwise stock DC5R (No ECU/Intake/Headers) you are only going to get a placebo effect, in that you'll think you are going faster because you can hear your exhaust.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    I wouldn't bother with the dc spec III if your after power > go 3 inch for k-series remember it differs from b series so the 3 inch will loose back pressure is BS lol the k series engines love to breath 3 inch is dyno proven to outperform 2.5 inch for k series.
    a link on this>
    http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2341715
    also my recommendations.
    toda headers + cat back for dc5r 3" combo POWA.. lol best exhaust on the market for dc5r if you got the dosh.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    should youtube some clips to give you an idea on the sound

Quote Originally Posted by 45SET View Post
    Made for the JDM DC5R. The JDM DC5R headers are different to the AUDM DC5R (Exit on a different angle), so it's not a direct bolt on, and it won't fit perfectly if you are using the stock headers.

I think it sounds shit... but some like it

No... not really. On an otherwise stock DC5R (No ECU/Intake/Headers) you are only going to get a placebo effect, in that you'll think you are going faster because you can hear your exhaust.
    If that's the case, what exhausts were made to run with AUDM headers? Or do all the guys out there either run custom or use JDM header and EP3 swaybar?

Member Array
    Car:
    civic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6xpwciZEU

DC5 ITR Exhaust Catalog - Hot Version International

youtube video of a variety of exhaust for dc5.