Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: delete

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000

delete

please delete.
    Last edited by jrstyles; 19-07-2011 at 05:10 PM. Reason: personal preference

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Well I sold my 2004 euro non lux with 100,000k on it for $13k with coilovers sound system. You just gotta look around and go have a look at the cheaper ones in person as they may be a bit rough compared to the more expensive ones. Also the cheaper ones may be non lux. As for insurance it depends on your age not if your on your P's. I was paying $1200 for full comp with coilovers, extractors, cat-back, rims and sound system and I'm 22.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    $1200 with which insurance company??
    How much is the umm..excess?

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    That was with just car with a $1000 excess i think. Does that sound expensive?

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx

Member Array
    Car:
    RA109 / BGP001
    Quote Originally Posted by white_ep3_civic View Post
    That was with just car with a $1000 excess i think. Does that sound expensive?
    that does sound a bit expensive. i got insurance for my evo. 21 years old. license since for 4 years. no history. no fines. and paying $1050. for a euro i thought it would be quite a bit cheaper?

as for OP. my advice is dont worry about luxury models aand finding one with all that jazz. i had a lux and didnt really care for the leather. i actually got annoyed about it because i kept sliding around when i go up the twisty roads.

as for performance. shit is expensive for the euro and the gains arent worth the effort you put in. for me, the car felt heavy and numb to drive.

it does look sick if you do it right but it doesnt go at all.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Interesting take on the Euro hooyn, I thought for a family sedan it went pretty decent. I guess I'm coming from a shitbox 1.5L 4cyl, driving this is still gonna be a world of difference lol. Mind you I have test driven a few Type R's becfore (EP3/DC5) and for me I thought they went like stink.

Funnily enough I haven't test drove any Euro's yet, I wanna see what they're like! Maybe my mind will be changed, I am still young so maybe this is too 'grown up' for me yet. And thanks for the links guys, I guess generally I should stay away tint, find a Euro who's had the power steering pump checked, and keep a spare door actuator around me at all times!

So I suppose a good price for a Euro non-lux under 100k's is under 16grand? Would silver or even white be more expensive?

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by hooyn View Post
    that does sound a bit expensive. i got insurance for my evo. 21 years old. license since for 4 years. no history. no fines. and paying $1050. for a euro i thought it would be quite a bit cheaper?

as for OP. my advice is dont worry about luxury models aand finding one with all that jazz. i had a lux and didnt really care for the leather. i actually got annoyed about it because i kept sliding around when i go up the twisty roads.

as for performance. shit is expensive for the euro and the gains arent worth the effort you put in. for me, the car felt heavy and numb to drive.

it does look sick if you do it right but it doesnt go at all.
    Insurance is weird though. My mate had a 1995 suzuki swift cino and then bought a 1992 turbo s13, the insurance for the s13 was $400 cheaper than the swift.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by jrstyles View Post
    Interesting take on the Euro hooyn, I thought for a family sedan it went pretty decent. I guess I'm coming from a shitbox 1.5L 4cyl, driving this is still gonna be a world of difference lol. Mind you I have test driven a few Type R's becfore (EP3/DC5) and for me I thought they went like stink.

Funnily enough I haven't test drove any Euro's yet, I wanna see what they're like! Maybe my mind will be changed, I am still young so maybe this is too 'grown up' for me yet. And thanks for the links guys, I guess generally I should stay away tint, find a Euro who's had the power steering pump checked, and keep a spare door actuator around me at all times!

So I suppose a good price for a Euro non-lux under 100k's is under 16grand? Would silver or even white be more expensive?
    I bought my 05 euro in NH black for ~18k.
    I think white and black are more expensive than the other colours, since the interior colours are different + with woodgrain.
    But for insurance..(since im with nrma) 1200 p.a with 1000$ excess doesn't sound TOO bad.

But i'm with nrma..so...insurance is FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Hahah yea I've heard NRMA don't like the sound is mods on cars. Do greenies own this company? JK's
    Do you have the option of lower premium/higher excess? I haven't gotten to shopping around for good deals so I've no idea really...

I know insurance also depends on where you live too, if they consider your area 'high risk' then GG to your premiums. Hopefully I'm one of the lucky ones!

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    Yeh NRMA aren't good for insuring modded cars. But I haven't done anything to my euro =] Only dreams of putting a Mugen kit........

But yeh, in most cases you have the option of lowering the premium by increasing excess, one of my mates jacked up his excess to pay very little premium for his evo.

Hope u live in a low risk area lol more money to spend on yo ride!