Page 1 of 268 12341151101 ... LastLast

***Official What did you do to your Integra today***

What's up everyone!

Just like the EK Thread i'd like to start one for Integras only So here it is..

What did you do to your Integra today?

Today i actually bought my first car! Its a 97' Gsi. I fixed a rattle in the drivers door and connected the steering wheels horn up, tried to fix the headunit (But its ****ed) So just took it out.. and lastly for the day gave it some new oil. Thats about it. Lots more to do on it, i think ill give it a good clean tommrow.

Here's a picture of the ride.

And one of the custom horn connection XD

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Hyundai Accent
    Congrats, and get rid of those rims soon please XD haha.
    WTB: Stock front and rear bumper for EG!!
    Mostly wanted: stock side skirts and strips for EG!!

Laaaad i can't believe he couldn't even wire the horn up and you had to do it lol. Looks good man, can't believe how fast you got into it
    Quote Originally Posted by dwn_boi View Post
    not quite sure how to spell but taste mad, its hard on the outside and creamy on the inside omfg so good

Quote Originally Posted by AcenPower View Post
    Congrats, and get rid of those rims soon please XD haha.
    Hahaha Thats one of the major things i want changed!!

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra
    Nice idea for a thread... Unfortunately I have nothing to report. Although I did nearly reverse into the light post that conveniently sits right next to my driveway :/

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    i bashed my rear 1/4 panel with a rubber mallet so it would stop rubbing on my tyre so much

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

^hahahahhahhahah

What colour is that? purple or dark blue?

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra
    It's totes another adriatic blue pearl charlierbrown.

Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    What colour is that? purple or dark blue?
    Dark blue :3

Another adriatic blue pearl ey... shiny as fk

Today didn't get as much stuff as i would of liked to, but had a crazy night and a bad morning.. So i wasn't in to good condition XD.

Firstly a mate was over and we ripped all the stickers off the windows and took the dogey seat covers off.
    Now there's alot more dogey things that he's done to it.. Firstly he said the sunroof was leaking at some point.. So he has gone and siliconed it up.. Also siliconed and lightly painted the taillights black..

So my current project are getting them lights cleaned up. Also look into the sunroof.
    Also today, something weird happened to the cars immobilizer. It ran out of battery so we put a new one in and now i don't need to press the immobilizer to be able to start the engine 0_o

Owell. Doesn't phase me at all, quicker to get going now ahahah, that's about it today