Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Euro Lux

Need advice getting access to Aux Port on Accord Euro 2006 with Sat Nav

Hi All,
    This is my first post, so thanks in advance for reading. I have a Manual 2006 Accord Euro Luxury with Sat Nav and I have been trying to install a Grom MP3 adaptor to the Aux port. I have been able to remove the panel beneath the gearstick and the ashtray compartments but have not been able to remove the Navigation DVD drive or the panel that covers it. Has anyone had any experience with this?

I can post a picture if that helps!

Cheers,

Chris

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    usually you dont need to remove the deck you just plug the unit in from underneath
    Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Put your location in your profile, makes referring help easier!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    The navigation provides some problems because it is infront of the plugs have a look through the xcarlink thread in the accord euro subforum a few people done it there

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Navi 2006
    Hi,

Can you please let me know how you went as I will be doing the same..I think they you have to remove a top part of your dashboard to get access from the top of the unit..Have seen some videos on Youtube. Also what GROM model did you get and where from? Have you retained controls through steering wheel? How good is the overall sound quality?

Thanks heaps for responding...