Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Going to NSW to get p plates early

im living in victoria but want to go to NSW to get my p plates there. i have family that will let me open a bank account to prove my address there and ive done my 120 hours in victoria what else will i need? has anyone done this before?

Member Array
    Car:
    Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust
    honestly, forget about it man. save your money and get your licence here. doesn't matter if you get it early or not, cause at the end of the day you're gonna get your p's anyway. why waste 100 bux flying up there to get a plastic card when you can spend it on mods.

Member Array
    Car:
    Winfield
    agreed with the post before me ^

1.You're not a resident of NSW. You're living permanently in Victoria, therefore you need a Victorian license.
    2. you can drive only up to 90km/h for P1 and 100km/h for P2 license
    3. waste of money and too much effort

Interstate licenses are valid for 3 months. I didn't ask for reasons not to I asked how

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    if you want your license i can get it for you, Vic License give me a pm for price

btw its not cheap

Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec
    man if anything get it from adelaide. if u can somehow prove u live there that is. from what ive heard nsw rta and vicroadsare linked.. meaning with a nsw licence u come up on the vicroads system and vice versa. but vicroads doesnt recognise an adelaide licence so u cant lose points etc in melb with an adelaide licence. im going by what a a friend of a friemd with an adelaide licence told me.. so not too sure

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra GSI
    Quote Originally Posted by cihanvtec View Post
    man if anything get it from adelaide. if u can somehow prove u live there that is. from what ive heard nsw rta and vicroadsare linked.. meaning with a nsw licence u come up on the vicroads system and vice versa. but vicroads doesnt recognise an adelaide licence so u cant lose points etc in melb with an adelaide licence. im going by what a a friend of a friemd with an adelaide licence told me.. so not too sure
    from what i believe, if you drive with an interstate license in vic, you wont lose demerit points on it.
    for eg. youve got a SA license, speed in VIC, u only get a FINE, since you werent driving in SA.
    so.. you can only lose demerit points in the state where your license is, and if your in the state

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Wtf someone's keen! Just do the time! Theres enough questionably young aged drivers on the road
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

VOLTEX Array
    Car:
    Bus Route 703
    either way you need 100 points of identifcation, a bank statement isn't going to cut it

just hold out
    Winton 1:37.76 Phillip Island 1:55.27

Not worth it dude, my girlfriend just moved to Melbourne from sydney, she had to REWRITE her 120 hours across from SYD logbook to MELB logbook, and there is a period that you have to wait, because you have to get your L's turned into SYD L's then a minimum period of 3 months THEN get the SYD P's, I think the hassle isn't worth it, not sure why you're in a rush or have you already bought your car if so and you need to keep it running just do a lap with it late at night, if that's what you're worried about.

P.S. still young man don't get too rushed up with driving.

Member Array
    Car:
    Del Sol
    if u r a chinese
    just get a fake china license ($200)
    do a translation ($50ish)
    done lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Canon 5d
    welcome abourd
    you're probably asleep right now but I love you and you're the most beautiful girl I met, inside and out. have a good nights sleep and I hope this puts a smile on your face when you wake up.