Member Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro

Review Endless MX72 Brake Pads

Hi,

I want to share my experience on these pads. I have had these pads sitting in my room for almost 1 year since I had been overseas and have just recentlly installed these with new RDA solid rotors. I have driven it for almost 1 month and these decent pads but can't justify the price until I test it out further.

Car: Accord Euro Lux
    Parts: Endless MX72 pads, 300mm RDA solid rotors

Initial Response: Initial bite feels similar to stock pads and couldn't feel any difference which worried me since these cost 3x more than stock pads. I did notice that this had stronger bite a bit later in braking. For example braking towards a stop light I would notice that I would slow down quicker after about 3-5 seconds on the brakes as opposed to stock pads (hope that makes sense)

Fade: In spirited driving and testing the brakes I have not felt any brake fade so far but plan to test it out on either the track or probably up the mountain roads of Mt Tamborine.

Noise: These are extremely quiet and have no brake squeal at all.

Pedal Feel: Solid pedal feel.

Dust: High brake dust. I was expecting slightly higher brake dust than stock but this is significantly more. Driving to work and back using stock pads would take about 2 weeks to see heavy brake deposits on the rims but these would only take about 3-5 days to get the same amount.

I hope this helps and hope to update this later on after testing it further.

Cheers,
    Mark

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    thanks!

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, AP1
    i am running the same pads on my ep3r and they make a tonne of noise. weird.. but they brake really good have yet yo test it at the tracks though.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo_firefighter View Post
    i am running the same pads on my ep3r and they make a tonne of noise. weird.. but they brake really good have yet yo test it at the tracks though.
    really? that's strange since mine are quiet.. does your have a strong initial bite?