View Poll Results: EG Civic B16a vs 180sx SR20DET Redtop (which is faster in a drag from rolling start)

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Civic

26 24.30%
  • 180sx

81 75.70%
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    which car u reckon is faster on drags on a rolling start ?? EG civic running the b16a vs a 180sx running the SR20DET Redtop. Both stock..

what kind of a retarded question is that???

its not retarded man.. its a legit question i think.. coz there's a dude at my workplace keeps going on about blowing my civic away.. but everytime i ask him to drag.. he doesnt want to

Disabled Array
    Car:
    Type-MO
    go the 180!! :dance:

with grip u should kick him into 2nd gear- but once his 150kw come on tap ....he will soar past u

BTW- there are many varibles...grip , mods etc etc. AND btw beating a car thru 2nd gear DOSENT count as " winning " :P

And - your " civic EG with a b16a" ISNT stock LOL ....

Ben

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Stock VS Stock...Umm..LOL
    That's a stupid question man

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    hahahahaha - go the SR20DET!

I gotta admit that I've been watching too much initial D - I'm going back into S13 dreams
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 CRX
    the 180sx but not by as much as he would have you believe. if you were driving an ITR instead of a vti-r civic, it would be a different can of worms.

-2ds

the poll is 7 to 1 now.. Guess I'm the only person who believes in the B16A ...

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    Whats worse is that if you put 3 grand of mods into both, the SR20 will still smoke a B16A, but all the more convincingly.

I love NA, but you can't beat a good turbo engine and a SR20 is just a damn good package all round.
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9|NA6CE
    dcii_sir, your a funny man indeed You sure know how to make Nissan (and Honda) owners laugh.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Civic VTi
    i do love my honda for build quality and styling etc, but i just cant seem to get over the nissan turbo's. spending 5k on my engine would get me something that would still be smoked by a mum in a pajero however the turbo nissan's you cant go past, *thinks thoughts of selling*