Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux Nav

Howdy from QLD :) new CU2 Euro owner

Hello all,

Looks like a great active board you have here. I've spent a few years abroad but back on the Gold Coast now and looking forward to learning a lot about my Euro and meeting some more Honda folks.

Here are a few pics

By the way, I am missing one of those chrome tips off the end of the exhaust. If anybody knows where I can pick up a used OEM one, I'd love to know Thanks

Jambo

welcome mate. nice clean car.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    The Euro,as you know,os a brilliant car,as it is super comfy,great looking,awesome to drive,and goes so well,with Hondas quality and reliability.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux Nav
    Thanks guys This is my first Honda. I've test driven a lot of cars and just fell in love with the Euro as soon as I stepped inside. They seem to have thought of everything, and everything you touch is really well made like it will last a lifetime. All the other cars I drove were either too sporty, too much of a luxo barge, or too dull. Honda seems to have struck the perfect blend of everything I was looking for in a daily driver with this one!