Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2

hub centric rims

Hey Guys
    I wanna install a set of Buddy club rims on my jazz had the rims a while but wanna put em on, small problem (atleast i thought).
    theres no hub centric rings

i thought i would steal ones from my old rims, the rears font have any ill check later if the fronts do.

but where do you get em? Do you need them?

and what size fits the jazz hubs?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Taleb tyre on forum here has them for about $20 a set.

Ebay usa for like $10. The first set i bought didn't fit properly, i had to sand them down was a pain in the ass. Second set i got fitted perfectly.

The ID should be 56.1, same as civic and integra. But just measure your hub and the hub on your wheels.

OD = diameter of wheel hub
    ID = diameter of your car's hub

so you'll want something like 73.1-56.1 or 67.1-56.1

I'd say just get em, it's not that expensive. You might experience some vibrations if you run aftermarket wheels without the rings.

Polycarbonate rings are around 10-15 bucks, the metal ones are about 25-30 bucks. Doesn't really matter which one you get
    Last edited by charliebrown; 10-08-2011 at 07:43 PM.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    ahh right thanks guys im gonna measure the wheel bore tonight, and just double check the hub center size too, 56.1 sounds right

and are the front n back different? or do the back have none?

Front and back same. You need all 4

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    awesome.
    thanks guys

also know a good place to get them (online or wherever?)
    i would give yas a +ve rep but i have no rep power BAHAHA

Ebay mate. Search 'hub ring 56.1'. If you can wait, get it from the US, you'll save a few bucks lol

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    yeh maybe, ill check it all out later tonight

in the mean time would it be ok to run them without just for i dunno a week?

Heaps of people run without hub rings, don't even know what they are. Chances of your wheels falling off or studs breaking isn't high

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    yeh, i went to all the auto shops down the auto zone part of northern perth, 2 out of 6 places new what they were but couldnt get them.

one guy wanted to sell me a clutch hub and the other one was talking about wheel covers, i must of been talking to the trainees

Ahhah yeah, when i needed a set i called up some places too, they were like "uhh... bring car down i have a look".

just grab em off ebay, shops will wanna charge you like $10 each or something

Just make sure you got the right measurements. If possible, source out the manufacturer of the rims. They'll have it for sure.