Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro

Doors not locking/unlocking properly?

Hey guys, need some help. My passenger door has been wrecked for a few months now and doesnt lock or unlock with the remote, and just today my driver door won't unlock, but locks. It's so frustrating! Does anyone know what may be the cause? And how to get it fixed cheap? I don't wanna pay out the ass cos i heard that Honda are very pricey!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R, FN2, CL9 LUX
    Sounds like your door lock actuator is gone on both sides. Its a replaceable plastic part which you can pick up on ebay for approx $50 and following a DIY. Or you can take it to an auto elect or Honda and get it fixed = $$. My advice is to buy the part and change it yourself if your comfortable in following DIYs.

Do a search on "Door lock actuator" on the forum and you will find lots of info in regards to this.

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Luxury
    If all doors are unlocked, and i push down on the driver's lock, it locks all the other doors. But if all doors are locked, is it suppose to unlock all of them when i pull the driver's door up?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Probably not, it may be a security feature
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    my passenger one just died, started to just manually lock it and unlock it when required, than all of a sudden it fixed it self after i bought the new actuator from ebay! how annoying, so i have sprayed similar spray to wd-40 down it and its still working....when is does die i will than get top1 to replace it for me.....easy
    $50 actuator is nothing...........bmw e90 i had actuator cost $800 for one and $723 for pair (as they come in pair its cheaper) ridiculous!

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Luxury
    If the control panel on the driver's door doesn't work with the driver's door only, its still the actuator's fault right?

Ebay is your answer then DIY installation :-)
    www.waez.com.au
    2011 first OzHonda nationals October 10 Wakefield park

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroZed View Post
    my passenger one just died, started to just manually lock it and unlock it when required, than all of a sudden it fixed it self after i bought the new actuator from ebay! how annoying, so i have sprayed similar spray to wd-40 down it and its still working....when is does die i will than get top1 to replace it for me.....easy
    $50 actuator is nothing...........bmw e90 i had actuator cost $800 for one and $723 for pair (as they come in pair its cheaper) ridiculous!
    I believe the actuators cones in pairs for BMWs, ad I think the door actuator and window winding is the same unit, like VW, hence the cost
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Oh sorry, i never noticed the posts about this before, I should've searched.

So .. is this what im looking at? >> http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Honda-Acc...item336b042536

exactly!
    www.waez.com.au
    2011 first OzHonda nationals October 10 Wakefield park