Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2011 OdysseyLux
    they changed the unit and it now has the 3.31 firmware but still the same. in our case, we don't even have to press any keys -- we play music via USB (now all just have IDv1 tags) and music still stops/hangs.

I too have had my nav software upgraded to version 3.31 and still occasionally have it crash the dealer just said "I don't know what to tell you!" knowing that I work in the car audio industry and feeding my rubbish excuse won't cut it. I bought the car 2nd hand and it came with it so I fortunately didn't pay any extra for it so it looks like I may just replace it with an aftermarket brand. I also notice that last time it went in for the nav issue it came back and now it loses radio station memory randomly! Basically its just a cheaply made piece of crap that Honda charge way too much for!
    To make my Honda dealer experience even better I was having problems with the reverse camera not working they said they would replace it under warranty, after having it for 2 days they gave it back not working saying they didnt know what was wrong. I decided to have a look at it myself when I got it home within 20 minute I had it sorted out. Maybe they should have tried plugging it in at the head unit end!!!! Definitely not going back to Yarra Honda for anything else!
    Last edited by christo75; 06-06-2012 at 08:25 PM.
    www.directed.com.au The home of Viper Security, Polk Audio, Orion Car Audio

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2011 OdysseyLux
    hello folks, has any of you gotten resolution on your system issues already? have just sent a (private) message via their FB page and am hoping to get some response from Honda AU. if not, i'll try a public message and see if that gets them moving. i'll write to their president/MD as a last resort. i just wished i didn't have to go through these hoops.