Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    vino.. bring aurion to the drags.....

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    toyota makes cars that look like they belong in the 90's

a trd aurion is a rice car that is equivalent to a crack whore with clown makeup thinking shes hot

no style, no class, nothing to offer but nice on straights...but so what? go buy a falcordoreif your intobig fat muscly cars
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

Quote Originally Posted by furythree View Post

a trd aurion is a rice car that is equivalent to a crack whore with clown makeup thinking shes hot

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    TRD Aurion fails on sooooo many levels. Sure it's better than a euro, but is it worth 2 euro's?
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by Type R Positive View Post
    TRD Aurion fails on sooooo many levels. Sure it's better than a euro, but is it worth 2 euro's?
    i rather have two euros..

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    i rather have two euros..
    Yeah lol!
    It's hard to look cool in a camry!!!
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    my mate from work wanted to get a second hand aurion... and asked everyone at the work place which would you rather, second hand aurion, madza 6 or honda euro... 1 said madza 6 everyone else said euro... And when he said asked why everyone replied it's still a camry LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    would a sexy girl make an aurion look sexy??....would a euro make an avg girl look sexy ??

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    would a sexy girl make an aurion look sexy??....would a euro make an avg girl look sexy ??
    No and No.

Can stop this silly argument now? Aurion is not a competitor with Euro, its more the Thai-made Seppo Accord's competitor, I dont see people cross shopping these 2 cars.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Just like how we made fun of the people discussing the Euro on their forums, they will also be laughing at this thread by now.....
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    zenki CL9
    as i said before... aurions are quite sleeperish (especially the base models), and yeah they do come with crappy tyres, but so does the euro..

theyre a decently fast camry... come on, you can beat R32 GTS-t's in an aurion... thats a pretty funny sight

but yeah, quality/luxury/looking cool wise... euro is better.

thats about all that can be compared between the two, if they even should be compared to begin with!

BTW the aurion engine is very respectable, people are just starting to know about the potential they have in the tuning world and are putting them in other cars, so watch that space same story with the JZ series of engines, they were not well known, everyone was too busy with the hype of the RB engine, and look now... JZ swaps are happening everywhere
    Last edited by jzx_andy; 10-09-2011 at 09:50 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro
    GDay,
    I have a 06 Euro Lux manual and an 08 Aurion Sportivo SX6 and both are really great cars. While they share common pluses such are excellent reliability, great build quality and v.low running costs they both have differing individual advantages over each other.
    The Aurion has a fantastic engine and auto Tx package. Smooth, powerful with good low end torque and great topend power when you pass 4500rpm - very sporty! The auto is intuitive and the fuel economy is fantastic for the performance....beats what you get in the common Falcodores. It is an exceptional country touring car and better when you put better tyres on it instead of the low grip Michelin Energys.
    Having said that, I much prefer the driving experience of the CL9. It is just more involving in the handling and the slick manual gearbox, and the gorgeously finished interior beats the generic basic quality Aurion interior. Back to back the Euro is more refined and doesnt have the body creaks that the Aurion has over bumps and entering driveways. It genuinely feels like a quality item and while the engine lacks bottom end, the top end revability is addictive. The exterior paint and panel finish is made in Japan flawless.
    I have light suspension work on my Euro (Koni sports shocks, H&R RSB, Enkei RPF1 rims) and its the car I prefer to drive. I also have a Mk6 VW Golf GTI company car and funny enough, I prefer to drive the Euro over it. Amazingly the Euro is faster thru the Old Pacific Hwy run than the GTI!