Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ej8

Ej8 Civic shoutout!

Hey guys was jus want to see the ej8's out there, dont really see many ej8's and just want to see the styles out der. if you can please load up: a pic of your car, wat state/city you live in and maybe a short list of mods youve done to your car

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    My car of 1.5 years, dearly loved, has served me, sticking to d-series, b-series can bite me LOL..... Built not brought!!! and best of all, its the only civic that looks like that.... so its def not a sheep

mods include so far:
    Vision N1 axle back
    custom B-pipe
    Headers
    custom intake
    Whiteline RSW 20mm
    ASR bracing kit
    BWR coilovers
    Hardrace camber kit, fronts and rears
    Rear disc brake conversion
    Extreme HD clutch (not in yet)

Extreior:
    Mugen style lip
    Oem stanley Foggies
    16 by 7 plus 38 offset rims
    Bfgood rich tires 205/45R16 (they are shot atm, need new tires now lol)
    Rear Lip (not on yet, still painting it )

ICE:
    Pioneer HU
    Alpine Splits fronts
    alpine Type-R sub
    Pioneer Mono
    Cadance 4 channel 1000 amp

and that is it for now..... still to do list, ITR front brake setup and lastly turbo kit

Last edited by mugen_ctr; 06-09-2011 at 11:05 PM.
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    And also gotta color code the side skirts as well lol.... lip is staying black, because i love how the skylines gtr pull it off... so thats my exterior inspirations
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ej8
    wow man that is sexy, i should get pics up by tmro , all i can say is mine looks similar to yours but im just not that expert at the mods n stuff. all i got is a cai ... but atm im just doing the look off my car then the engine and so on..
    but yeah your car is great man , unlucky that ur in melb cud of went on a two man cruise lmaoo
    initially my car wen i got it looked pretty ricer man but yeah i knew it had potential so yeah i began making it looking top notch , money is a biggie so yeah i started on the smaller goods then later comes the tank stuff. like i said il bring the pics from b4 and present and u can see a difference . what i need now is just foglights, rear em1 lights, side skirts and maybe rims if i have enuf money. also i bought a rear bumper which is the stock one and im going to stick that on the back but its red and i wanna get a rough idea of how much its gna cost me to get it resprayed??
    just wondering how much did u put into ur car?
    cheers man ur car is pree amazing and il try make my top notch

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnaye View Post
    wow man that is sexy, i should get pics up by tmro , all i can say is mine looks similar to yours but im just not that expert at the mods n stuff. all i got is a cai ... but atm im just doing the look off my car then the engine and so on..
    but yeah your car is great man , unlucky that ur in melb cud of went on a two man cruise lmaoo
    initially my car wen i got it looked pretty ricer man but yeah i knew it had potential so yeah i began making it looking top notch , money is a biggie so yeah i started on the smaller goods then later comes the tank stuff. like i said il bring the pics from b4 and present and u can see a difference . what i need now is just foglights, rear em1 lights, side skirts and maybe rims if i have enuf money. also i bought a rear bumper which is the stock one and im going to stick that on the back but its red and i wanna get a rough idea of how much its gna cost me to get it resprayed??
    just wondering how much did u put into ur car?
    cheers man ur car is pree amazing and il try make my top notch
    thanks man.... melb is prbs worse state to be in, already epa'd once lol

im in the same boat man, money is a big issue, but steady saving and patient pays off, uni sucks big time! still got 2 more years to go unfortunately, i have been thinking of moving onto other cars, but than i think of insurance.....its just too much for me lol, so this will be the car that gets me through the next 2 years, i know some parts on the car are questionable such as the coilovers but to be honest, im not made of money, i have to make do with what little money i have

so far i estimate total cost is roughly 5.5k of parts alone, depressing just thinking about it ahahhahaa... but at-least it brings me joy when driving it
    but than add another 2-3 k for servicing... lol, just keeps adding up!
    Id imagine if labor was involved, it be closer to 7k easy, but everything is DIY

Cant wait to see what other EJ are out there, always wondered what else is out there lol
    Last edited by mugen_ctr; 07-09-2011 at 12:22 AM.
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

my old one.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Last edited by EK1.6LCIV; 07-09-2011 at 04:55 PM.
    WTB: EK oem JDM Visors

I love J-Cups

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ej8
    @ Importsneezer yeah man your ride is sick , ive seen it before. was it on carsales?

and @ EK1.6LCIV thats pretty slick man .
    im gna put pics of mine now , but il have the before and after pics . you will prob lol

Newcomer Array
    This is mine, sorry for the crappy pics, never really took a nice photo of my car lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

not many mods:
    Custom cold air intake
    N* headers
    Skunk2 coilovers
    JDM foglights
    EM1 tailights
    Front lip (currently being repainted)

Car isn't that low, perfect height for everyday driving and coming out of my driveway lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ej8
    that looks pree clean man , good job. im trying to find some cheap foglights and sideskirts atm cant reallly find them grr...
    but yeah overall your car is pree sick

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK
    nice cars guys, i've seen that white one on JDMST a while back...

here's my old one (sold)

parted it out and sold it before i spent too much on it and cant go back hahh
    Last edited by [daan]; 09-09-2011 at 01:46 PM.