Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the helpful replies, especially as to the position of the filter which I checked out on mine.

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I reckon just order a magnefine filter, that's what I did.
    I have 2x 3/8 sized Magnefine filters coming in from the USA for $35 shipped.

Will let you know how they go.
    Last edited by Fredoops; 26-09-2012 at 03:00 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

care to share where you bought them from?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by sensei_ View Post
    care to share where you bought them from?
    eBay, just type in magnefine
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    What's the direction of flow on the lines? For that price looks like I'll be getting one of those installed ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    I have 2x 3/8 sized Magnefine filters coming in from the USA for $35 shipped.

Will let you know how they go.
    I received my filter today, I'm yet to install it though waiting on my ATF to come in, but it looks like it would be a quick 10 minute job.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I received my filter today, I'm yet to install it though waiting on my ATF to come in, but it looks like it would be a quick 10 minute job.
    guess we'll find out soon enough

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I've took my CL9 to my schedule service and ask about changing the AT filter, but they say it is internal of the transmission (they wrote it in the service statement sheet as well) and it will be a lot of work to take it apart to change it.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by rambohung View Post
    I've took my CL9 to my schedule service and ask about changing the AT filter, but they say it is internal of the transmission (they wrote it in the service statement sheet as well) and it will be a lot of work to take it apart to change it.
    Read the whole thread please.

also:
    1. read this (again, the whole thread): http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=14699
    2. ask them what is part number 25430-PLR-003 (retorical, it's a damn transmission filter)
    3. ask them what is that thing in the yellow circle. http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a.../Misc/I4AT.jpg
    Last edited by Fredoops; 26-09-2012 at 08:46 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Unless your car is under warranty
    Service your car somehwere else besides the dealership as they just talk bullshit
    Only bring your car there if you cannot diagnose an ECM fault
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Just some feedback after using the Redline D4 ATF for about 3 weeks

the shifts are definitely firmer and quicker, I suspect it's from the friction modifier content differences (ie: this would have less).
    Otherwise the car seems to be a bit quieter, but that could be the combination of Redline racing engine oil and this tho.

Also my tranny filter had arrived today, i'll have that installed along with the pulley soon.

I'm thinking of trying this in my cu2 but don't want issues with warranty and incase something goes wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Just some feedback after using the Redline D4 ATF for about 3 weeks

the shifts are definitely firmer and quicker, I suspect it's from the friction modifier content differences (ie: this would have less).
    Otherwise the car seems to be a bit quieter, but that could be the combination of Redline racing engine oil and this tho.

Also my tranny filter had arrived today, i'll have that installed along with the pulley soon.