Need Help Fixing Antenna Motor On Honda Intergra 1994

Can anyone help or show how to install the motor antenna properly? and the proper positioning of the gears inside the motor, i,ve replaced the the mast of the antenna but it brings the antenna down and up fine but with each time the gears keep churning after its all the way down or all the way up and makes the clugging, or ripping of the antenna cord anyone got a solution? or ideas..i personally think its the gears, are placed wrong cuz i opened it up the first time without paying attention to how the gears are placed etc..please help

i dont think the churning and and gurging noise is a problem its just ensure its at maximum/minimum length if it is making the noise for both up and down i dont think changing the gears positioning will do it any help. and it most likely will not snap the cord for the gears any time soon. ive got an accord antenna on my integrafor a year and it always makes the noise going up or down and it has not broken yet
    Last edited by Bulbasaur; 09-09-2011 at 11:39 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Shark Attack II antenna replacement.

Member Array
    Car:
    '98 DC4 [B-74P]
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    Shark Attack II antenna replacement.
    Agreed, the stock antenna is worth replacing even if it works.

Where can you get a shark antenna from boys?

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GD3
    the clunking does no harm. if you want to get rid of it you need to crc the antenna. pull it all the way out manually first to crc then switch stereo off to watch it go all the way down. If it does retract all the way you will be able to see where its getting stuck. then you need to clean and crc it some more.

But if you antenna is kinked in the first place then your facked.

Member Array
    Car:
    '98 DC4 [B-74P]
    http://www.locustom.com/shark2_kit.htm

Shark Attack II Antenna ^^ =]

Thanks cph3r, is it easy to install or a DIY?

All good, found one

Member Array
    Car:
    '98 DC4 [B-74P]
    Easiest thing I've done to the teg for sure, you'll have no problems.

Just get the Shark antenna... looks heaps better too...

yeah i just brought a new OEM mast lol so an shark attack 2 antenna is out..lol well i could but i just spend soem money on another one? so is there a way or does anyone have a diagram of how the motorized gears are placed inside the motor, because i knoe i effed it up buy opening the motor lol to remove the antenna in the first place lol but maybe just trial and error lol but if u guys know anything to help minimuse or ger rid of the clugging noise it would be helpful