Thread: Microtech ecu

Member Array
    Car:
    7x CRX, 1x EK

Microtech ecu

hey guys
    Im getting my self another crx on the weekend . Black with b16a swap, Microtech ecu with digi handset, roll cage, leather retrim, race seats, body kit and so on.

Has any one had any thing to do with the Microtech MT-8 ecu.
    i want to lean a bit about it. it can be adjust with the hand controller is what ive been told.
    From what ive learnt from google searches, they are manly used for turbo cars

Any ways i will dyno it and see who can tune it.
    but still want to learn how to use it.

thanks for any help
    My style

Member Array
    Car:
    EH Civic Turbo
    You mean LT8 right? I think the MTs are quite dated now the mt8 isnt even on their site anymore
    Heres the link either way, all you need to know: http://www.microtech-efi.com/product/8.html

I have an lt10s and yeah u can do some adjustments with the controller but really unless u know how to tune a car i wouldnt go playing round with it mate. Big headache if u screw up. Its mainly more handy to have the controller as a digital gauge read-out for water temps, boost, revs etc. Pretty handy stuff but i dont go adjusting stuff on it.
    P.s. if the microtech doesnt hav an s after the number it means its not upgradable. wheres the S denotes u can expand on the inputs/outputs later on if u need.
    Last edited by UNL15D!; 15-09-2011 at 01:30 AM.